Packed lunch ideas

Topper78

I am taking my daughters out for the day on Saturday and we are packing a picnic lunch. Lacking inspiration on what to take for me so just wondered if anyone can inspire me with their packed lunch ideas?

One of my favourite packed lunches is moroccan cous cous with roast veg.
I keep old butter tubs & put my cous cous in it, buy some disposable cutlery from poundland, and once your finished, throw away the tub & cutlery, saves carrying dirty dishes around & washing up when you get home!
Other ideas apart from the usual sandwiches, flask of soup etc. are - pasta salad, john west light lunches are good with some salad in a tub, prawn cocktail, crackers & cheese, & coronation chicken. If I think if anything else, I'll post them later

Hi GUys. I went out with my family last weekend and knew we wouldn't be home in time for lunch so I made a fritatta with eggs, capsicum, onions, brocc, mushrooms etc. and also added one LF Laughing Cow triangle broken up (Dairylea in UK?) and put a VLF cheese slice on top. Baked in oven for about 15-20 mins. This was lovely with a salad and very yummy and filling.

Back