Packs Arrived this morning ready to start tomorrow!

x Lulu x

Silver Member
My packs have arrived!!

Plan to start tomorrow as I am out tonight so will be having a few drinks. Hope I can do it this time. I’m trying to lose 2st 7lb. Did well with weight watchers last year but just cant get back into it this time.

I want to lose as much as I can before a festival in 9 weeks. I’m planning a few days off as I have nights out/weekends away already organised. First will be 5[SUP]th[/SUP] may. I am going to a concert so plan to eat carbs the night before as I will be drinking from about 5pm.

My next occasion is a party, however if I am doing well I think I might try and not have a drink at all and stay on plan.

Then I have a weekend away to see muse. Staying over 2 nights so will probably be off plan for 3 days or so. Then one more concert I will be having a drink at before the festival. I’ve been reading the website about how important it is to come out of ketosis before having a drink. Lets hope I get there in the first place, last year I felt so ill I gave up after day 4.

My aim is to fit into a pair of hunter wellies, my calfs are too big for them at the moment need to lose about an inch to get in them comfy. Then my ultimate goal is for my holidays in September.

Hope I have not bored you all too much!! I love looking for these forums for inspiration!

How is everyone doing?

x

good luck xx

Good luck for tomorrow Lulu

Good luck for today I know what you mean with the boots currently I have chunky 17 inch calf, I really want to be able to get into to nice knee highs from kg or carvela by the end of the year xx

Thanks.

I've had a stressful morning trying to get tickets for glastonbury but i eventually got them.

So i have 9 weeks to fit into a pair of hunters! I think i need to loose about an inch from each calf which is quite a lot. I like how they have the measure ments on the website. Suprirised that the kids ones are actually 1cm wider than adults and they are almost half the price! So i'll hopefully be getting into the kids!

Have not had my first shake yet goin to have it soon then take my mum food shopping i'm dreading it! X

Hey,

How'd ur first day go? Hope it went well. Keep at it, it's worth it!

Went well actually didnt cheat at all but did not manage all shakes they are disgusting.

This morning i could only drink half! I'm not sure i want to spend so much money on products i cant stomach.

Will stick it out this week though and see how i get on may try low carb next week x

Have you tried the bars, meals & soups?

Now there's a question! I wish I knew:) Don't know what to say if you're not keen on meals or soups. Having tried pretty much all the other vlcd brands these are definitely the nicest.

Now there's a question! I wish I knew:) Don't know what to say if you're not keen on meals or soups. Having tried pretty much all the other vlcd brands these are definitely the nicest.

I no i think i'm goin to give up i have a meeting till 6 and i cant concentrate.

Theres a tin of heinz tomato soup screaming my name! Would take me to 55g of carbs for the day tho.

I'm such a failure :( but i dnt think a diet is worth feeling like this x

Thats a pity Lulu , I like the meals and soups, not keen on the shakes. Have you tried adding some spices to them?

You sound like me. Foods screaming my name is an everyday thing for me, that's why I'm here! Such a shame it's not going to work for you :-(

Thanks for all your advice.

I'm currently eating a tin of soup.

I might try and and cut carbs out for a few weeks then give this another try. So that the first few days are not too bad x

Good luck :)

Back