Porridge
Chilli Con Carne
Shepherds Pie
Pasta Carbonara
Spicy Curry Soup
Toffee bars
Sunrise Orange flavoruing

What do people think of the following?

Also I have a few questions I noticed every 28 days you need a check up or something? - Do these cost and if so how much?

A

Hi JJR
sound like some good choices there in my opinion.
I like both chocolate and strawberry and have both hot most of the time.
I like both carbonara and shep pie, chilli con carne ok and haven't tried the curry soup. Toffee bar ok but I love the nut fudge bar.
Sunrise orange can be a bit wind making for me but I like it.
Really enjoy them and just think of all the weight loss toc come

good for you

It is just a blood pressure check up, you can either goto your doc \ nurse or to a big pharmacy. i goto the one at my local telco extra and they have always been great not like the nurse who after taking £40 to sign my original form scowled at me and didn't even put the surgery stamp on! x

Do we have to pay for these check ups?

Your counsellor might have a nurse who comes and does them for you every month in which case it is usually free. But I go to Superdrug who will do the check and sign the form for £5. Once a month it is OK to pay that. Your nurse at your doctors surgery can do it also, but they might charge you. Some surgeries don't support LL so it might pay to check that first.

Your LLC will have details about where you can get your check done.

Good luck with your first few days - how's it going so far?

Your counsellor might have a nurse who comes and does them for you every month in which case it is usually free. But I go to Superdrug who will do the check and sign the form for £5. Once a month it is OK to pay that. Your nurse at your doctors surgery can do it also, but they might charge you. Some surgeries don't support LL so it might pay to check that first.

Your LLC will have details about where you can get your check done.

Good luck with your first few days - how's it going so far?

Hi thanks for your quick reply. I have not yet started my start date is tomorrow. And my next meeting is Friday.

Back