Paddy's Food Diary

PFMC84

Slim Me Down, Scotty!
Comments welcome. I'm sure I may not be doing something right, or I'm not eating enough or too much of a particular food but this is typically what I will have most days to start off with now until I find new recipes or things to have instead. This is a typical menu but it vaires slightly by day.

Breakfast

42g All Bran (HEB) with small amount of semi skimmed milk (HEA) and a Mullerlight
or
2 Alpen Light bars (when I sleep in!) and a Mullerlight

Mid Morning Snack

Apple

Lunch

WW Chicken Curry (3.5 syns) or a Mugshot or Pasta N' Sauce (I make the P N' S with the rest of the HEA milk and syn a bit of butter, it doesn't taste the same without them!)

Tea

SW Beef Ragu or a chicken breast coated with spices with veg and SW chips or steamed potatoes and veg with some form of meat (as little fat as possible on it)

I try not to snack but if I fancy something, it is usually a Mullerlight or if I have syns left (I usually do!) I'll have a bag of Skips or a small snack size chocolate bar like 2 finger KitKat. I would also probably drink a can of Coke Zero a day, sometimes 2.

Like I said, I'm probably not doing it 100% right but it worked for me the first week and hopefully will have done the same for me for this week too (weigh in tonight!) but if anyone can suggest anything to give me a bit more variety or improve on what I'm doing so far. I'm a bit of a fussy eater and cannot eat salad, I despise the taste of practically all the ingredients and I also don't like eggs or most sauces! (I should be on that freaky eaters show!)

Thursdays "intake"

Breakfast

An apple (I slept in and was in a rush to work so it was all I could grab. Surprisingly I didn't feel hungry all morning and drank lots of water)

Lunch

WW Chicken Curry (3.5 syns)
Couple of handfuls of grapes
Mullerlight

Tea

Breaking Flab's Chicken Jalfrezi with steamed rice with a can of Coke Zero (I hope it tastes as good as it sounds!)

Back