Pagen krisp rolls

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Joanne24, 28 June 2009.

1. Joanne24

Joanne24 Restarting!

What do you put on yours?

Or what do you put on your ryvita if you dont have these :D
  2. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Quark, Ex lite Philly spread cheese, Marmite, Ex Lite Cottage cheese, low sugar Jam & Marmalade, Nutella, tinned sardines, tuna, smoked salmon, scrambled eggs.......Pogen rolls are so crispy and tasty that anything tastes good on them.
  3. kelly_333_333

kelly_333_333 Kelly Manton

I only discovered them this week, I've now had them twice and both times I had some boiled egg and extra light mayo on them, really really yummy!
  4. Donnie46

The list is as long as your imagination....enjoy your krisprolls whatever you put on them. X
  5. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

6. Donnie46

I think you can - but I'm still new to the diet so someone else may be able to answer that for you better than I can. X
  7. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Yes- 3 are a HEX B

I love them with chopped egg- if I have extra time I add some crispy bacon too.

They are nice with cream cheese and strawberries too- go good with sweet or savoury

I am boring with my Ryvitas though as I always have the sesame seed ones with laughing cow- but I love them!

8. Joanne24

Joanne24 Restarting!

I think i'll have them for breakfast tomorrow.

Chopped egg on top mmm.
  9. ErinsMummy

ErinsMummy Active Member

ive got some of them, Theres a soup, Heinz chicken and barley low fat one. that can count as a healthy B and then if you have 3 of these krisp breads along with it its delicious x
  10. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

had no idea you could use 3 of these for 1 HEXB! thats awesome, will have to get some when im next at the shops :D