Paid market research focus groups

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Roch, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hi all i occasionally do market research focus groups where there are a small group of people who are paid for their opinions on certain products and are hired by which ever manufacture is doing the research, the vary from £40/80 per group.
    I was wondering if any of the MM crew are registered with any market research firms and if so which ones.
    Thanks and take care luv Roch xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im not registered but several Market Researchers have my details ;) I love those groups, best one I did was M&S got £40 cash, £40 M&S vouchers and £20 of shopping from Sainsburys not to mention the free food and drink available during the discussion :)

4. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Lol i was going to ask can u refer me pls :) but i think u being in Glasgow and me in Middlesex i think its a bit far for me to travel lmao xx

5. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hi Roch

I belong to Saros - tried them? I get sent stuff continuously but I cant always do it as have a little boy of 3 so its very hard to fit around him but hoping when he goes to school more I will be able to take some up.

Saros research is the company. They are on facebook too

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.