pain in legs????

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or whether it's totally unrelated - I Have got really achy thighs - feels muscular - especially in bed at night - bad enough to stop me sleeping - just wondered if could be cramp (not very good at glugging the water) trying to drink more to see if it helps

I'm sure I read somewhere on the website or Exante booklets that you should have a glass of water with a pinch of salt in it if you're cramping... prolly be a better idea to stick it in your soup though ^.^

I did have weird feelings in my legs at the start, but they weren't cramps, more tingling and muscle spasms. Not really painful just irritating.

I am feeling the same! Must be all the fat moving around haha, cos I haven't got any muscles thats for sure! I have been having 3-4lt of water so having enough of that!

yes bridezilla, that plagued me for the first two weeks and woke me up in the middle of the night, I started adding salt to my soup and it then started to go....

If I remember correctly it's due to the build up of a type of acid (the name of which escapes me for the minute) and it is common so don't worry and the salt thing is the cure. xx

Back