• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

pain in legs????

S: 20st2.4lb G: 13st7lb
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or whether it's totally unrelated - I Have got really achy thighs - feels muscular - especially in bed at night - bad enough to stop me sleeping - just wondered if could be cramp (not very good at glugging the water) trying to drink more to see if it helps

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 26st2.2lb C: 24st13lb G: 21st5lb BMI: 54.7 Loss: 1st3.2lb(4.7%)
I'm sure I read somewhere on the website or Exante booklets that you should have a glass of water with a pinch of salt in it if you're cramping... prolly be a better idea to stick it in your soup though ^.^

I did have weird feelings in my legs at the start, but they weren't cramps, more tingling and muscle spasms. Not really painful just irritating.

S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
I am feeling the same! Must be all the fat moving around haha, cos I haven't got any muscles thats for sure! I have been having 3-4lt of water so having enough of that!

S: 15st4lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st4lb(1.87%)
yes bridezilla, that plagued me for the first two weeks and woke me up in the middle of the night, I started adding salt to my soup and it then started to go....

Bernice

Silver Member
S: 13st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st1lb(31.32%)
If I remember correctly it's due to the build up of a type of acid (the name of which escapes me for the minute) and it is common so don't worry and the salt thing is the cure. xx