Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pain :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Bubbles1984, 5 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Urgh im sitting here (at work on a saturday...should be illegal!) with the worst period pains ever. Its so sore. And ive forgotten my ibuprofen :( I feel so sorry for myself!! Sometimes being a woman sucks!!!! :cry: xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel for you- I get horrific period pains. Can you send someone on a mercy mission to bring you some ibuprofen?

Also, feminax ultra are so good for womb-ache, alhough they do make me feel a bit high!!

4. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Unfortunatly im at the surgery on my own. We dont have a clinic here on a saturday (its a vets) but i have to be here in case of emergencys and to see to the animals that are already in and do reception. So i cant even nip over the road to the chemist :(

Ive never tried the feminax but after that i think i might! Even the "High" bit appeals haha!! xx

5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just don't do what I did and take it before a job interview- not surprisingly I didn't get that job!!

6. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww having something to eat sometimes temporarily stops my period pains so maybe that might help even if you might not want to eat x

7. Vm019

Vm019 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try rubbing ur lower back in quite hard slow circular motions- it helps me... Paramol r very good too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.