Pain :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Bubbles1984, 5 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Urgh im sitting here (at work on a saturday...should be illegal!) with the worst period pains ever. Its so sore. And ive forgotten my ibuprofen :( I feel so sorry for myself!! Sometimes being a woman sucks!!!! :cry: xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel for you- I get horrific period pains. Can you send someone on a mercy mission to bring you some ibuprofen?

Also, feminax ultra are so good for womb-ache, alhough they do make me feel a bit high!!

4. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Unfortunatly im at the surgery on my own. We dont have a clinic here on a saturday (its a vets) but i have to be here in case of emergencys and to see to the animals that are already in and do reception. So i cant even nip over the road to the chemist :(

Ive never tried the feminax but after that i think i might! Even the "High" bit appeals haha!! xx

5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just don't do what I did and take it before a job interview- not surprisingly I didn't get that job!!

6. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww having something to eat sometimes temporarily stops my period pains so maybe that might help even if you might not want to eat x

7. Vm019

Vm019 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try rubbing ur lower back in quite hard slow circular motions- it helps me... Paramol r very good too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.