pain?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sweetcheeks24, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been woken numerous time during night with pains shooting through my back, i'm rubbish it biology but it's kinda below my ribs on both sides of my back. It hurst today too if I am sat/stood in certain way and take a deep breath in.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this? I'm not sure if its from the diet of something else. I feel fine other than that

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I dont like osmo-doctoring lol but possibly kidneys? I have had similar in the past after a night on the hooch lol and have experienced it a few times since starting CD. I'm thinking its maybe due to the kidneys processing all the water? But i really have no idea :eek:

4. wednesday13slimmy

wednesday13slimmy Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ive had pains going thru my sides hasnt kept me awake tho :s

5. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks girls, I thought it might be kidneys, probably not used to so much water passing through.hehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.