Painfully full on UD!

FaithFluro

Skinny (to be) Stef
So today I had some philly on ham...then two burgers on whole bread with an egg and some parmasan cheese for lunch and then tonight I made some mixed bali veg to go with our indian takeaway of hich I got butter chicken, a chapati and plain rice. Had around 1700 cals if I remember my diary correctly on MFP and I'm SO stuffed! Sticking to SW along with this plan and I'm actually looking forward to my down day tomorrow so I don't have to eat so much! I can see if I wasn't doing this with SW I can see totally why it works by itself from the fact you don't want to and CAN'T gorge on an up day!
I'm really looking forward to my weigh-in this week. Since two weeks ago I've been aiming for at least 2lbs a week to get 2st off for christmas and I've lost 3lbs on those two weeks. I hope I can keep that up with this diet and, who knows? Maybe I'll reach my goal and THEN SOME for christmas.

Really excited to report my weight loss after this first week of JUDDD/SW together. Anyone else done these two together?

Do you HAVE to get all your calories on an up day?
I'm planning on doing UDDD/SW next. When I've taken all I can off Cambridge :)

Its really important to eat well and get your allotted calories in on an UP day, its what sustains you on a DD and stops you going into starvation mode.

Very important to eat UD kcals, but yes, it is weirdly difficult. Full buttons are being switched on all over the place.

Back