Paiyouji plus tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlistat only has side effects if you don't use it properly though. Use it correctly you'll have no side effects

Vlcds,ur hair can fall out,fainting,extreme starvation,
Slimming pills that r still for sale on internet but r banned bcos they r dangerous,this is a natural tea!

feelinggood said:
Vlcds,ur hair can fall out,fainting,extreme starvation,
Slimming pills that r still for sale on internet but r banned bcos they r dangerous,this is a natural tea!

Vlcds are NOT extreme starvation.

Who mentioned slimming pills????

Follow a sensible diet and you don't need special teas or anything else

Healthy eating and exercise IS the key. No question about it

You cant say that for some it is the answer,not. everyone has the will power or enuf to loose for surgery,we all know wot we Need to do to loose weight but its not as easy as that for millions

The plus is the safe one,the old-fashioned was with the banned stuff in,its a crutch like all products but i presummed this place was to share sucsess not b told healthy eating and excersize is the answer i was only making people aware i found something to look into

The proper way of dieting is healthy low fat balanced diet and daily excersize but in order to get on it in the first place a boost is sometimes required, now that boost can be this tea or herbal over the counter tablets or alli tablets (from what i hear your best buying incontinence pads with that) etc etc

I couldnt do what alot of people on here do and that is very low calorie diets, i personnly think they can be unsafe due to risk of galstones.

But if any of this works and then gets you into the zone where your commited to lose weight then surly its a good thing, just be careful not to get hooked or go silly

So if youve been using for nearly a week, that means you have 3 weeks left, hopefully you will then be able to continue your diet without products like this, as i said, to me this product is just a starting off thing, just be careful.

How much do you think you will lose in the month of using it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back