paleo/primal menu, is it right?

RachealG21

OK so here is what I have planned for tomorrow

B: Sweet breakfast omelette with pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, sesame seeds and blueberries

l: tuna and rocket salad

d: spaghetti-less bolognaise (lean mince beef with veggies and tomatoes and courgette "pasta")

Thanks for the tip, is full fat greek yoghurt allowed? sorry for all the questions!

I might give the dairy a miss then, it tends to make me quite bloated and wheezy!

Looks yummy and if you follow days like that youll be fine

Because you asked for feedback, ill provide some, but as far as im aware, nobodys perfect on paleo so dont take any of the advice if you don't want to!!!Personally I stay away from seeds because they're high in omega 6s and most of the minerals they contain are not accessible, but it's a personal choice. I would also choose grass fed beef mince and not lean. I function better with lots of fat in my diet!

I also back up the nuts and dark choc options Mary suggested, nice to have a treat. Although I need to cut back on my nuts (just eaten 100 g Macademias....oops)

Good luck on your journey :)

a lot of what i've read about paleo and dairy is that you don't have it. Cavemen didn't have any milk etc after they were breastfed because their body didn't need it. When you start adding cheese/cream/etc it becomes more keto than paleo. But then again your diet is your own and if you choose to have it then its your own choice haha. xx

Ah yeah. Mead. Lol. I guess because I'm doing whole30. No alcohol. No dairy. Etc. I still thought normal paleo was no dairy. Everything I've read pretty much states that. Mind I know some people who do paleo but still eat white rice. Which you wouldn't have really thought.

Back