Palma Majorca

Felix

Gold Member
Hi!

Has anyone ever been to Palma de Mallorca before? Me and my boyfriend have never been on holiday together even though we have been together for 4 and a half years and we have seen an amazing hotel which we would like to book in Palma for the first week of August. Looking for a relaxed week where we can lounge around the pool and explore the city, maybe have a few drinks at night.

Has anyone been before and do you think it would be suitable for us? :)

Ive been to Majorca I think 5/6 times, stayed in alcudia, cala dor', I think Palma is the ''clubby'' lively bit. I would recommend Cala d'or if you want somewhere quiet or Alcudia if you want somewhere with some nightlife, also the beach in alcudia is amazing :)

If it's Palma Nova you're looking at we went there last year and it was lovely. It's very close to Magaluf though and the two resorts merge so if you don't know your way around you could stumble into the Magaluf area very easily which is a bit rough in my opinion. (lots of drunks late night etc) As long as you stay away from Magaluf you'd be fine unless you specifically wanted the pubs and clubs. I would agree with Billie that Alcudia would be a good choice, I've heard some good things about Alcudia and it's got one of the best ever beaches

Back