Palpitations on DD

conlou1

Gold Member
I'm not sure I can continue on this diet, I started having palpitations on my DD, and when I went out last night for a run I had chest pains. Been reading up and apparently paloatations are normal when fasting but I suffered panic attacks and paloatations were part of it and It's triggering all sorts of bad feelings. I don't want to give up as I know I can do it but I don't want to risk my health. Can't get in to see a dr til 3rd September and it doesn't warrant a trip
To a and e. just wondered does anyone else have this?? Apparently it can be the gases in your stomach??

Eek, that sounds bad ConLou. Not experienced them myself (probably because I'm a lazy sausage that wouldn't even run for a bus ;)) but wanted to show my support on your thread.

Keep us posted.

P x

i din't think exercising was allowed on a DD Lou. Did you exert yourself as much while on the VLCD? I would say lay off it during your DD's

passionflower said:
i din't think exercising was allowed on a DD Lou. Did you exert yourself as much while on the VLCD? I would say lay off it during your DD's

Yesterday was an up day. And I didn't do a vlcd I did slimming works the cal counting :( I think I'll have to stop if it's not normal. I don't want to stop but I don't want to be ill :/ I was hoping people would say they had the same

Yesterday was an up day. And I didn't do a vlcd I did slimming works the cal counting :( I think I'll have to stop if it's not normal. I don't want to stop but I don't want to be ill :/ I was hoping people would say they had the same

sorry was on my phone...i did slimming world and calorie counting before JUDDD, so not had this before....i also have had a mass allergy attack, my legs are covered in a rash, my eyes are swollen, i have had a dermatitis outbreak on my head and hands, i am sooo tired, and i look and feel crap. i know when you do fasting the first few days are hell but then once you break through that you feel amazing...i was wondering if this was just more long and drawn out with it being intermitten fasting im tempted to go the whole hog and do a proper fast just to get it out of my sistem but your meant to rest when properly fasting and there isnt a chance of that with 3 kids and a crazy dog...aargh i dont know what to do for the best.

I couldn't tell you more Lou as I do jack S**T in terms of exercise. as your palpitations happen on a DD I would be inclined to say you're overdoing it, I mean running after the three kids and all the extra running can't be good for you on 500 cals. I know my grandma fasted all her life each Friday with nothing but water and still worked the land etc. and all my family did, the week before Easter my family would not eat anything till after the Friday night mass so that was a full 5 days fast. I never lasted that long but then i was young. I would say see a doctor it might be related to your allergy that's not normal.

Could it b something unrelated to diet? X

conlou1 said:
I'm not sure I can continue on this diet, I started having palpitations on my DD, and when I went out last night for a run I had chest pains. Been reading up and apparently paloatations are normal when fasting but I suffered panic attacks and paloatations were part of it and It's triggering all sorts of bad feelings. I don't want to give up as I know I can do it but I don't want to risk my health. Can't get in to see a dr til 3rd September and it doesn't warrant a trip
To a and e. just wondered does anyone else have this?? Apparently it can be the gases in your stomach??

Hiya

Have you been having more coffee/caffeine drinks than normal?

I suffer with anxiety and palps - I take beta-blockers daily to lower my heart rate. But when I'm on dds I drink copious amounts of coffee (and smoke more) to curb the hunger, I notice my heart feels more fluttery - but then my blockers kick in so it doesn't last too long. But I'm trying to limit my coffee in take, as I hate that feeling of the palps, it's makes me feel so helpless.

Sorry if that not v helpful to you, but I agree with the what you say, go docs and get it checked, just to be safe.

Hope you're ok doll xx

passionflower said:
I couldn't tell you more Lou as I do jack S**T in terms of exercise. as your palpitations happen on a DD I would be inclined to say you're overdoing it, I mean running after the three kids and all the extra running can't be good for you on 500 cals. I know my grandma fasted all her life each Friday with nothing but water and still worked the land etc. and all my family did, the week before Easter my family would not eat anything till after the Friday night mass so that was a full 5 days fast. I never lasted that long but then i was young. I would say see a doctor it might be related to your allergy that's not normal.

I was t running on my
Down day Hun and today I've not walked anywhere or done anything :( im ok while I'm moving it's when I sit down. Maybe it's in my head :-(

I was t running on my
Down day Hun and today I've not walked anywhere or done anything :( im ok while I'm moving it's when I sit down. Maybe it's in my head :-(
sorry hun it was your title that gave me that idea, I do hope you feel better soon. xx

Back