Pamdevs weekly WI

WeeDee

Silver Member
Just back and another 5lbs down. I am over the moon. 13lbs in 12 days. I am very happy. Just need to get through Saturday now!! Good luck to everyone else. P xx

Well done pamdev... Your on a roll now ;) xx

Thank you. Through the danger zone (sat/sun) and ready to take on another week!! Actually feeling very empowered now and more determined that ever to see this through. Couldn't do it without you all xx

Thank you. Through the danger zone (sat/sun) and ready to take on another week!! Actually feeling very empowered now and more determined that ever to see this through. Couldn't do it without you all xx

It feels great to resist doesn't it!!???

Good for you!!! This week will be a breeze!!!

: ) x

Awww thats fab!!! here's to week 3! Well done xx

Well done Pamdev, keep up the good work xxx

Almost a stone already...FANTASTIC!! Keep it up pet xx

You're doing really well Pamdev, keep it up :)

3lb off. A tiny bit gutted as wanted at least 4 but it's going in the right direction. Good luck everyone else with your weigh in's xx

i lost 3lb this week and was a bit disheartened but then i thought about it and it would have taken me two weeks on slimming world at least to lose 3lbs and next week i'll prob have a bigger loss. you are doing fantastic youve lost over a stone in 3 weeks, what other diet could you do that on, and only 1 more BMI number to go and your into the overweight category and out of the obese (very jealous!) xx

Thank you for that. Saturday is always my worst day and really struggling with the low number loss today. Just heading out to buy some trashy mags or maybe a DVD to distract myself as all can think about is a ch*n*e tonight but I know I'll hate myself if I cave. I WILL NOT CAVE!!!!!

I'm struggling today. I could kill for a take away. So......I went out and bought myself a lovery sheer black top in a 14. It's too tight across the bust and the tops of my arms but it is beautiful. So that is my motivation to stay on this diet. I keep looking at it and thinking in about another 10lb's or so i'm going to fit that. I've got a load of magazines and when my OH is tucking into his feast I am taking myself off for a long hot soak. I am actually quite proud of myself for sticking to my guns but I am determined to stick to TFR 100% as I don't think I'll be able to do this any other way and I so want to be pretty and thin. Mucho Mucho thanks to each and everyone of you for making this easier and for being there when the times are tough. Hope you all have a good evening xx

well done, well done so pleased you have found ways of getting yourself through the tough times, you are doing so so so well, you should be very very proud of yourself, can't wait to see pictures of you in your new top looking all slinky and beautiful x

Thank you ElectricLilac. You have no idea what an inspration you are to me. I appreciate your support more than you could know. I'm on day 19 now and I never thought I'd make it to that. I have a long way to go but I think I'm going to be able to do it. I hope I am.

do you know what? i think you will too lovely x

Pamdev Hun .. Your doing fantastic.. I'm on day 20 & only expecting about 3 lbs on Monday weigh in as I finally got (totm) on Thursday. We have to take the good with the bad.. Think about next week & the week after.. You'll have 10lbs gone in no time at all..
Funny I fly tru the weekdays but Saturday & Sunday .. Chinese is imprinted on my mind.. But I think to myself in the future I'll be able to have it again as a sensible portion for a special treat... But in the meantime weight loss is way more important!! It's just habits.. All mine eating take away at mo I just distract myself..
Keep the momentum up.. Don't give in to food when youve come this far.. X

Back