Pampering and preening

RaeB

The weather has been lovely down on the South Coast this week and promises to continue.

So today the sun dresses came out of the wardrobe and I've exfoliated, defurred, scrubbed, moisturised, plucked, fake tanned, curled, manicured and pedicured in preparation....last year I hid and wondered how I could wear a fleece all summer!

Hair is pin curled, ready to take out in the morning. Nice bright glossy nails. Matching shoes and bag ready.

I will hold my head high and feel fantastic tomorrow. Thanks Slim and Save....saved my self esteem to be honest.

Have a lovely weekend, whatever you're all doing. :D

RaeB said:
The weather has been lovely down on the South Coast this week and promises to continue.

So today the sun dresses came out of the wardrobe and I've exfoliated, defurred, scrubbed, moisturised, plucked, fake tanned, curled, manicured and pedicured in preparation....last year I hid and wondered how I could wear a fleece all summer!

Hair is pin curled, ready to take out in the morning. Nice bright glossy nails. Matching shoes and bag ready.

I will hold my head high and feel fantastic tomorrow. Thanks Slim and Save....saved my self esteem to be honest.

Have a lovely weekend, whatever you're all doing. :D

Sounds like me lol I'm all pampered n sorted and wearing ............ A short skirt

Bought this skirt years ago to slim into size 12 and it's never fitted but today fits great :)

Not quite as warm up here in the north but I might drag the shorts out of the wardrobe tomorrow and see if they fit (not worn them in about 6 years!) in preparation for the summer when it warms up a bit. We're right on the east coast here with the house overlooking the sea :). No way jose would I have even thought about wearing shorts a few months ago! Mid calf combats were about as short as things got!

what lovely posts - so happy and gives us all hope. I will be pampering and preening tomorrow and may pop into "primarni" to buy some shorts and a skirt! Am off up to my holiday home on the Solway Firth (Cumbria) in a week - hoping the family see a big difference.
Have a fun Sunday tomorrow

It's great to read the replies here, I'm so happy for all of you.

I have hidden away or baked in 'cover up' clothes during the summer for the last 4 years! and I SO hope I can be a few stone slimmer by July so I can make a reply like you all have above.

Back