Pancake recipe plz!

Girly

Anyone have any recipes for Pancakes :) not the eggy ones where you seperate the yolk from the white or magic pancakes!! Something that actually tastes similar to normal ones! :cry:

There is another thread on the Recipes page asking for pancake day recipes and it has some replies.

Personally, I'm making them as normal - I don't think anything will taste exactly the same and I do love pancakes. Just going to use my syns :)

Pete’s Pancakes

Makes 10 pancakes=3.5 syns each

Ingredients

120g Plain Flour
2 Eggs (ff)
300mL skimmed milk
Fry Light

* Add-ons
*Lemon juice
* Nutella 1tbsp=4.0 syn
*Honey 1tbsp=2.5 syn
*maple syrup 1tbsp=2.5 syn
*Sweetener 1tsp=2.0 syn

Method

Sift the flour from a height into a bowl, allowing the air to get in.
Make a well in the middle and break the eggs into it.
Begin whisking the eggs into the flour.
Gradually add the milk, still whisking, until all the liquid has been added and you have formed a smooth batter.
Leave to stand for 15-30 mins.
Heat a frying pan over a high heat until hot.
While the pan is heating, measure 2 tbsp of batter into a ladle (note how full the ladle is to avoid having to re-measure for further pancakes).
Once the pan is hot, reduce heat to medium.
Spray pan with 2 spray of oil per pancake.
Add the pre measured batter mix to centre of pan, and tip from side to side to evenly coat the bottom.
Check when edges become loose (about 20 seconds) and the batter is cooked to the colour you want, turn the pancake over.
Cook the second side till done.
Remove from pan onto a plate and keep warm while you make the remaining pancakes.

There is another thread on the Recipes page asking for pancake day recipes and it has some replies.

Personally, I'm making them as normal - I don't think anything will taste exactly the same and I do love pancakes. Just going to use my syns :)

Thanks very much for the reply, I only normaly have one or two anyway so I guess they cant be that many syns lol x

Pete’s Pancakes

Ingredients

120g Plain Flour
2 Eggs (ff)
300mL skimmed milk
Fry Light

* Add-ons
*Lemon juice
* Nutella 1tbsp=4.0 syn
*Honey 1tbsp=2.5 syn
*Sweetener 1tsp=2.0 syn

Method

Gradually add the milk, still whisking, until all the liquid has been added and you have formed a smooth batter.
While the pan is heating, measure 2 tbsp of batter into a ladle (note how full the ladle is to avoid having to re-measure for further pancakes).
Add the pre measured batter mix to centre of pan, and tip from side to side to evenly coat the bottom.
Check when edges become loose (about 20 seconds) and the batter is cooked to the colour you want, turn the pancake over.
Remove from pan onto a plate and keep warm while you make the remaining pancakes.

Hya, thanks pete, you have recipes for everything i have noticed which is brilliant!! Might try this tonight cheers x

Pete’s Pancakes

Ingredients

120g Plain Flour
2 Eggs (ff)
300mL skimmed milk
Fry Light

* Add-ons
*Lemon juice
* Nutella 1tbsp=4.0 syn
*Honey 1tbsp=2.5 syn
*Sweetener 1tsp=2.0 syn

Method

SWPancakeSmall.jpg

Best picture as I was cooking in a Community Centre in a corner! Was cooking for over 5 hrs ,cooked over 105 pancakes, only ate 4! never want to see another pancake again.......

Back