Pancakes!!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by StacieG, 6 March 2011 Social URL.

1. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    Hey guys.....
    Not sure if this is in the right place I apologise if it's not but just thought I'd share.... With pancake day being on Tuesday and having a 6 year old didn't want to misout!

I went around sainsburys looking for something tha wasn't too bad and found Mcdougalls pancake mix?. Couldn't find it on the syn values but put in the nutritional information, per 100g serving which works out about 8 pancakes!! From the 500g packet that makes 32! worked out at 47.5syns for the whole packet! (shared between 4) Making it about 11 syns for 8 pancakes! Not even sure could eat that many!

Once again thought I'd share!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for that, its really helpful to know. I love pancakes and as I'm considering starting SW again I may have made pancake day an excuse to delay starting. Now I know I can have some and still follow SW I can't wait!
    Thank you x

4. ladeebug

ladeebug Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Thats amazing, will deffinately be getting some.

5. lilyloo0

lilyloo0 Member

I have just seen this recipe for syn free pancakes.
    2 eggs, sweetner, vanilla essence.

separate egg white and yolk. whisk white and add 3tsp sweetner (or to taste) whish until white and meringue-ish. Add some vanilla essence to yolk and add this to the white. fold together. add to a pan with fry light.

Add syn free toppings (fruit)

6. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    Yes it is very good to have these recipes but like most of them that dont contain flour such as cakes etc.. they taste very eggy! and not something my daughter will go near! lol and tbh i am happy to use my syns for a treat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.