***{{{PANIC BUTON}}}***

lastbiscuit

I saw this on another forum, thought it might be a good idea to have on here:

The idea is if your having a moment of weekness or temptation - or just need some instant support etc press the {{PANIC BUTTON}} and a member will post some motivation for you to keep you on the straight and narrow

what do you think ladies (and gents)

V x

lastbiscuit said:
I saw this on another forum, thought it might be a good idea to have on here:

The idea is if your having a moment of weekness or temptation - or just need some instant support etc press the {{PANIC BUTTON}} and a member will post some motivation for you to keep you on the straight and narrow

what do you think ladies (and gents)

V x

Brill idea! x

Guess that's what I need today! I'm 100% but I don't want to be today (do you know those rebellious moments when you stop caring and just want to stuff your face?? - I haven't.. but I want to...)

hey i know how you feel - my cdc said to me that its all do do with how you speak to yourself, say for example you want that easter egg and you tell yourself NO, more than likely you will react as a rebellious child and you will have it!, however if you speak to yourself ie adult-adult and tell yourself, " well yes you can have that egg, but you know the consequences if you do? if your prepared for how you are gonna feel after you have eaten it then fine go for it and enjoy it" chances are if you change the way you speak to yourself if will change the reaction and once your allowed it - the pleasure doesnt seem as great as if your eating something your "not allowed"
did that make sense lol xx
anyway eatser eggs are over rated (lol and your so close to starting1000, do it with a clean sheet and when you have been on 1000 for a bit, and your glycogen has been restored the odd piece of chocloate wont have as much of an impact in a weeks time as it will do if you have it today xxx

stay striong and focussed hun
V x

thank you last biscuit - it did make sense..

so tell me - what's you understanding of how 1000 works?

Well as I understand it you are basically relinquishing the glycogen at a tolerable rate for your body whilst eating low calorie so in theory the weight that you will put on when restoring the glycogen supplies will start to even out the losses From the low calorie intake.
As I understand for every 1g of glycogen your body holds 4g water.
So in theory you should balance out rather than loading your body with water weight all in one go and having a huge gain on the scales.
On the bright side you will be eating enough calories to start doing more moderate exercise hence your metabolism will start to increase again after being suppressed from being ketogenic. Controlling the controlled starvation to stop ur body holding on to water n fat
As for food planing that is still a work in progress lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I mean replenishing stupid iPhone stupid predictive text lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

really struggling today statying focussed - any words of wisdom :-( normally i love banana shakes but even struggled to motivate myself to have one - help!

what part of the plan are you on lastbiscuit? are you on 810 from now on after reaching your goal :) ? if so, maybe have a look in the recipes section for something yummy, if you like curry i think there was one about making chicken curry from using fat free yoghurt and curry powder with your daily chicken allowance. maybe you could opt for something like this to have a nice meal but stick to the plan at the same time!

The third week is where it'll start getting easier - just when you think you're at breaking point, it becomes routine & your normality. If you think you can stick with it, maybe consider ss+? Every week I did I promised myself at the end of the week I'd let myself move up to ss+ if I wanted. But I managed to get through to the point that after week 4 I wasn't bothered. Maybe consider the same strategy? Or if it's too difficult, move up to ss+, the losses are about the same. Good luck :)

hey i know how you feel - my cdc said to me that its all do do with how you speak to yourself, say for example you want that easter egg and you tell yourself NO, more than likely you will react as a rebellious child and you will have it!, however if you speak to yourself ie adult-adult and tell yourself, " well yes you can have that egg, but you know the consequences if you do? if your prepared for how you are gonna feel after you have eaten it then fine go for it and enjoy it" chances are if you change the way you speak to yourself if will change the reaction and once your allowed it - the pleasure doesnt seem as great as if your eating something your "not allowed"
did that make sense lol xx
anyway eatser eggs are over rated (lol and your so close to starting1000, do it with a clean sheet and when you have been on 1000 for a bit, and your glycogen has been restored the odd piece of chocloate wont have as much of an impact in a weeks time as it will do if you have it today xxx

stay striong and focussed hun
V x

thats so true, theres been many a time I've fought with myself when telling myself no.

hey
well i ddint survive the night 2 french fancies, a muller light and a piece of easter egg (eeek) but managed to shift 1lb this week so offically 9st 8lbs - really want to be under 9st 7 for next week and dont really want to move up to 1000 at anthing over 9st 3 so thats my focus for this week - bought tetras instead of packs for a change that way i have no excuse for not sticking to it this week - I must focus this week x btw lumpy that curry sounds lush sometimes i make tandoori style chicken the same way but cooked in tinfoil with tandoori sweasonning - definately gonna try that tonight ~ hope everyone elses weeks stay on plan xx

hey
well i ddint survive the night 2 french fancies, a muller light and a piece of easter egg (eeek) but managed to shift 1lb this week so offically 9st 8lbs - really want to be under 9st 7 for next week and dont really want to move up to 1000 at anthing over 9st 3 so thats my focus for this week - bought tetras instead of packs for a change that way i have no excuse for not sticking to it this week - I must focus this week x btw lumpy that curry sounds lush sometimes i make tandoori style chicken the same way but cooked in tinfoil with tandoori sweasonning - definately gonna try that tonight ~ hope everyone elses weeks stay on plan xx

let me know how the curry tastes!! i'm only on SS at the mo so cant have it unless i have it as a treat one night after my weigh-in! i did look at the book and apparently 9if i've read it right) i can substitute milk (i dont have any as i dont drink tea) on SS+ for a small amount of fat free yoghurt so may be able to get away with it on an SS+ day!

I think the milk/yog bit refers only to 810. Happy to be corrected as I don't drink milk so don't take much notice :)

i think you might be right with that one, not sure if i read the book properly but if i'm feeling like a treat at all, i may have this as a small portion, just the chicken, curry powder and fat free yoghurt, shouldnt hurt too much if i have it as a little taster (hopefully!) :)

Back