Panic Stations Holiday Approaching

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Oshia, 22 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Oshia

Oshia Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi everyone, can anyone give me advise about what you do on CD when your on holiday as I have no idea how it’s going to work for 2 whole weeks I won’t be able to stuff my suitcase with Tetra shakes and bars (where am I going to put my clothes….ha ha) and I cant exactly get my blender out on the beach and mix a shake.

And with all the willpower in the world I don’t think I can resist not eating the delicious food on holiday as it’s a time to relax and enjoy your self not deprive and stress yourself out.

Just need some advice from anyone who has been through the holiday scenario while on SS. :)

Last edited: 22 March 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Where are you going? Are you allowed to take your cd products with you? I know you want to eat on holiday but you don't want to spoil your hard work so far. If you can take your meals with you why not take 1 a day with you, have something light for breakfast, a bar, for lunch and have 1 low carb meal at night? That way you won't do as much damage as you would otherwise but still get to eat out once a day? It's your holiday but you have to think about how you'll feel if you've put a lot of weight on.

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hey hun

When I went on hols I took my tetras with me in my main luggage without any problems. Make sure you wrap them up well just in case of any leaks!!

I thought I might find it really difficult to stick to on hols but actually got a real buzz being in control and knowing that I was shrinking and imagining how fab my next hol would be!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.