Panic Stations Holiday Approaching

Oshia

Hi everyone, can anyone give me advise about what you do on CD when your on holiday as I have no idea how it’s going to work for 2 whole weeks I won’t be able to stuff my suitcase with Tetra shakes and bars (where am I going to put my clothes….ha ha) and I cant exactly get my blender out on the beach and mix a shake.

And with all the willpower in the world I don’t think I can resist not eating the delicious food on holiday as it’s a time to relax and enjoy your self not deprive and stress yourself out.

Just need some advice from anyone who has been through the holiday scenario while on SS. :)

Last edited:
Where are you going? Are you allowed to take your cd products with you? I know you want to eat on holiday but you don't want to spoil your hard work so far. If you can take your meals with you why not take 1 a day with you, have something light for breakfast, a bar, for lunch and have 1 low carb meal at night? That way you won't do as much damage as you would otherwise but still get to eat out once a day? It's your holiday but you have to think about how you'll feel if you've put a lot of weight on.

Hey hun

When I went on hols I took my tetras with me in my main luggage without any problems. Make sure you wrap them up well just in case of any leaks!!

I thought I might find it really difficult to stick to on hols but actually got a real buzz being in control and knowing that I was shrinking and imagining how fab my next hol would be!

xx

Back