PANIC.........

sididd

Gold Member
I have been to Tesco's twice now and cannot find the everyday value cocoa powder AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, does anyone know if it has been discontinued and if it has is there an alternative?????????????????????? HELP.....

I have been to Tesco's twice now and cannot find the everyday value cocoa powder AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, does anyone know if it has been discontinued and if it has is there an alternative?????????????????????? HELP.....

Sorry Sid, have never ever been able to find it in my neck of the woods :(

P x

Yes its been discontinued, when i went to buy it, it was on sale for 10p a packet and a lady bought all last 15 that where on the shelf, http://www.minimins.com/dukan-diet/315913-unsweetened-cocoa-powder-where-get.html, I bought Hersheys but there are others that you can have

awwwwww no, I will follow your links wow I need to find an alternative fassssssssssssssssssst xxx Thanks

I bought morrisons own brand as it was very low in all the right areas...not quite as low as Tesco but only marginally different

great that will do xxx Ill get some at the weekend

Back