Step 1 Sole Source + Paradise lost, regained yadda yadda...back to try again

Chelsea Lou

Gold Member
Hi all, I originally started CD waaaaaaaayyyy back in Feb 2009 and went from 13-8 to 10-4 and got to within touching distance of my goal weight of 10 stones and then....well...panicked :eek: Not sure why that happened however I have spent the last 3.5 years gaining, losing, gaining, losing....all kinds of diets/healthy eating and the odd few weeks going back to CD. All to no avail. Here I am in September 2013 and not quite up to my '09 weight of 13-8 but the scales are creeping up to the 12 stones mark and I really don't like it. My DD3 is 17 weeks pregnant and my stomach has decided to come out in sympathy with hers......only my bump is bigger!!! I don't get paid until 27th so I can't afford to go and see my CWPC until then but I do have some Slim Fast in the cupboard, which I will use until then.

I will report in on a daily basis - mainly to keep myself on track and if anyone reads my ramblings then that's great and if anyone wants to comment/pass on tips etc then that will be even greater.

I will weigh myself first thing tomorrow morning and change my signature/tracker thingy.

Good luck Chels... you can do it!
xxx

I need to weigh & change ticker & goals... not looking forward to that.
:cry:

xxx

I need to weigh & change ticker & goals... not looking forward to that.
:cry:

xxx
Well, I bit the bullet this morning and not as bad as I feared. 11-6 or 160 lbs, so 20lbs to goal. I found my original CD card this morning and I gave out the wrong stats. I thought I had started in 2009 at 13-8 when I was actually 12-13 (181 lbs) which means that I have managed to keep 1.5 stones off so I am mid-way in my quest.........marvellous, it has only taken me the best part of 5 years to get halfway to target *sigh* My plan is to do the best I can today and tomorrow as I have an evening out planned, a long-standing arrangement which I really want to enjoy and that will involve a glass or two of wine. It will all start in proper earnest on Saturday. I'm going in.........

xxx

Oh and KC, I am sure it will be fine. Let me know how it goes xx

Morning Chelsea Lou,

You can and will do it! Good on you for weighing and getting started.

I weighed 172 a week ago -- my highest since I was at goal in 2008-09. I started at 183 back then (which was more than I weighed 9 months pregnant with a 9 lb 4 oz baby!). So, I was getting very close to my start weight.

I'm doing Slim and Save (just got an order).
I started Monday and was 169 on Wednesday. So already under 170. :D

I'll change my stats and goals, too.

I have updated ticker and stats but holding off on starting a diary until I work out my plan of attack. Idea is to eat sensibly (no binges) now and start properly on Monday we have pals staying that weekend & food & drink will feature... so it would derail any existing plan.

Re: ticker - I am 2lbs less than when I started out in 2008. I could weep.

xxx

ooh... how do I edit the 'goals' thing?
xxx

ooh... how do I edit the 'goals' thing?
xxx

​I think you do it under the change statistics thingy on the left hand side under your avatar?? Also edit signature where you can put all your achievements/goals. So pleased that you are working towards getting started xxx

Hi mum!

You can do this :) I know you can. It's definitely not impossible and you can be at your goal in no time with a bit of hard work....(just have to continue the hard work to stay there) :)

Once I've had my baby girl I will be joining you - probably not on CWP mind, but on the journey back to a happier-self.

Good luck! xxx

Hi mum!

You can do this :) I know you can. It's definitely not impossible and you can be at your goal in no time with a bit of hard work....(just have to continue the hard work to stay there) :)

Once I've had my baby girl I will be joining you - probably not on CWP mind, but on the journey back to a happier-self.

Good luck! xxx

​Hi Jess, thanks for having faith in me. Can't believe that I am still 1.5 stones lighter than in February 2009, so its not been all bad for the last 4 years....until you take into account that I was just 4lbs from goal in May 2009!!! No worries, just have to knuckle down, get on with it and then set about keeping it off. xxxx

Afternoon chica - lovely to see you back. But sorry it's having gained.
Did you have a good holiday in Spain?

Afternoon Bev... we had a fab holiday thank you. We were right out in the sticks and too hot to do very much, plus Bob was a bit iffy with driving on the wrong side of the road so he didn't really want to venture too far in the car!! Yes, it is true that I have gained but over the 4 years since I got to my lowest of 10-4, not very much and still 1.5 stones less than in 09 when I started this journey. Determined to do something about it though and needing the support of minis and you all.

Hope you and Mr Pom are both well? x

Hey Chels
Good luck on your new start!
:)

Evening! Glad to see so many of our "old crew" posting. And, we might be back because we've gained (or yoyo'd like me) -- but we've not quit.

I am feeling kinda excited being back here and catching up with some old friends.........and hoping I make some new ones. Going to give this a real go from 30th, when I can get my CD products but just trying to be mindful up until then :)

We'll done Chels on not regaining all your weight. It is definitely the maintaining which is the hardest part. Have you looked at Slim and Save. It is the same as CD but they have meal packs so that you can have a meal at night. You also have 4 packs a day and it works out cheaper. You don't get the support of a counsellor though. The people at SNS are very helpful tho if you have any problems.

We'll done Chels on not regaining all your weight. It is definitely the maintaining which is the hardest part. Have you looked at Slim and Save. It is the same as CD but they have meal packs so that you can have a meal at night. You also have 4 packs a day and it works out cheaper. You don't get the support of a counsellor though. The people at SNS are very helpful tho if you have any problems.

Hiya GE. I have had the S & S products before and didn't like them as much as CD to be honest, apart from the bars, which I scoffed far too many of!!! Hope you are having a fab Friday.......now that you have dealt with all your animals lol xx

Back