• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Paris, Here I come....Maybe!?

S: 22st0.5lb C: 18st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 3st9.5lb(16.69%)
My other half has asked me to go to Paris in April, I have never been abroad before and have never been on a plane.
However, in 2012, his parents want to go to America with us and with the flight being so long, I should really go on a shorter journey first.

I am completely terrified of the plane itself and going up in air. But I should I be worried about sitting in the areoplane seat too? Are they desperately small?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

elb4160

Gold Member
S: 28st8lb C: 28st8lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 63.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It depends what sort of size you are hun, they're not majorly small, but I always have to ask for a seatbelt extender, but only just. The cabin crew will be understanding though, so embarrassing as it can be they'll be lovely to you about it :)

Airplane seats are about the same size as a train seat if that's any help as a guide.

Enjoy paris, it's one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to.

Thanks guys, to put myself into perspective, I am a size 18/20 atm.

You will be absolutly fine!!!

It will open a whole new world out there quite litterally - you will get the holiday bug big time!!!!

I do hope that you go & totally enjoy yourself & remember - April is 3 months away, so who's to say you will not be a fair size smaller by then anyway, what a great motivation!! ;) x

Gettingthinnerbytheday said:
You will be absolutly fine!!!

It will open a whole new world out there quite litterally - you will get the holiday bug big time!!!!

I do hope that you go & totally enjoy yourself & remember - April is 3 months away, so who's to say you will not be a fair size smaller by then anyway, what a great motivation!! ;) x
Thankyou very much! I'm so excited now iv got a bit of confidence about the plane. :) hope you're having a good week! X