Parrot Bay = Frozen cocktails

I know the berry daquiri ones are 13 Syns each. They will all be relatively high.

The easiest way to work out the Syns for these is 20 calories = 1 Syn, as they have no free food allowance. You can probably find out how many calories is in each pouch by doing a quick search on google - the calories will vary for each different flavour.

You could always mix with sf lemonade to make it go further :) I hate strong alcohol, and always dilute it further, saves syns too :) xx

I have been loving these during the really hot weather. Wasn't sure of the syns, so just counted it as all my syns for the day - as it turns out I wasn't far out!!

Not sure how mixing it with lemonade would work. You put them in the freezer and when they come out and start to thaw a little, they are a bit like an alcoholic Slush Puppy! Yum.

I mean when its frozen, put some lemonade in a glass and then add some of the cocktail and stir, will be like a icey drink, I suppose, I've never tried frozen cocktails lol, only normal sweet liqueur type drinks, it was only a suggestion, I will give it a go when I get a chance and see if it will work :) xx

These are amazing but didn't know they were as high, I will leave the few I have in the freezer for a special occasion then ... :sigh:

Back