parsnip & honey soup?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by broxi, 2 October 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didn't like this very much. It was a bit better with lots of salt and pepper in it but too much like a pudding for me. I wasn't very keen on the chicken casserole I had last night although both were edible. And I've adored everything else. Tonight going to try tuna rigatoni or mushroom stroganoff but don't imagine either will be very filling which is putting me off.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

I think the parsnip and honey is an acquired taste.

The mushroom stroganoff is okay with lots of veg. Whatever you choose I hope you enjoy it tonight :D

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Caroline. I did enjoy mushroom stroganoff but probably not filling enough but lovely taste. I need to learn to stop obsessing about food. That's the actual key to me being fat. I think about my next meal immediately after I've eaten. Are you like that?

5. CarolineM

Totally, it all takes over. I don't think it is as bad with DC - only choice being which pack to have and what veg, but I live from meal to meal.

I think that's what separates "us" from the naturally thin people. My always been thin friends do not even think about food.#

How you doing?

6. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's dead right Caroline. My husband eats because he's hungry but if you gave him any old rubbish he'd just eat it the same because he's not that interested in it. He never wonders what he's going to eat or talks about food- although he has a huge weakness for icecream and goes on about that, but that's all!

7. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had the tomato/bean soup yesterday and beef meatballs but both were too tomatoey for my taste. Tonight I had beef casserole and I love that. food delicious, isn't it?
    Glad you're going for it this week. Let's just do it together!

8. CarolineM

I've got the veg soup for lunch and thai chicken curry for dinner. I add chilli to the soup to give it some fire cos it is a bit bland. May also add chilli to the curry too. I love heat especially in this cold weather.

9. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    I lurve the Parsnip soup but it is an aquired taste.

i am with you girls, food does take over, I am planning what I am eating from the time I get up until I sleep, and like you my hubby is the same, I cooked him a 3 egg frittata (??) and after he'd eaten it he said ok whats for dinner, I dont think it touched the sides. So I got him a treacle sponge with lots of custard on and that shut him up. But hes lucky if he weighs 9.5 stone on a fat day.... its just not fair. :cry:

10. CarolineM

I've become too obsessed and think it's messing up my head.

Need to chill and get back on track.

11. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I think we all need to get to a place where we don't really think about food. We eat because we are hungry and that's it. When I was pregnant, long time ago, I was really thin after having David because I went off food - I did eat well everyday but just enough to take away my hunger. Now I find it hard to stop.

12. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    My problem is I DONT STOP (hehe lol):D;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.