Party Tomorrow

lunar jim

Gold Member
Here we go again...

Relative is home from London, it's her birthday so the family is having a party.

Must resist!

Anyway, I'll wear some of my new gear, feel good about myself and stick to the usual chicken and salad/veg...

good man! Food is part of it, but not the be all and end all of a party!

i have a wedding next weekend, and i know i wont be able to be 100% on SS/SS+, so i'm going to avoid carbs as much as possible but if my halo slips a little, then so be it!

Enjoy yourself Jim! Hope you manage to resist! :D

x

i have dedicated 20 weeks so far to this diet 100%, i have stuck through it on my leaving do, on holiday, birthdays, etc....! I've never let social events get in the way...and this time, if i have a dessert, or a sweet or some fruit, then i'm not going to beat myself up about it! But that doesnt give me the excuse to binge, more a chance to test my new knowledge! :D
xx

Good call. For me, I've blipped twice in 14 weeks but I want to spend the least amount of time I can on the diet and get on with enjoying my life; *sensibly*. So I'm not going to ruin things and set myself back because it'll only add extra weeks to the other end...

i keep adding longer to the diet myself becuase i keep changing my bloomin goal lol, so an additional week at the end isnt going to break my heart...after all, i've been fat for so long this is a small price to pay! lol :D

i keep adding longer to the diet myself becuase i keep changing my bloomin goal lol, so an additional week at the end isnt going to break my heart...after all, i've been fat for so long this is a small price to pay! lol :D

Yeah, I've just added an extra stone onto my goal myself (or taken away, I suppose). TBH I'm looking forward to moving up the plans though, some of the recipe ideas in the book look yummy and before CD I've never really cooked anything healthy before... :D

oh my Jim, you need to come to my house!
I have about a million healthy recipies! I buy WW/SW magazines and cut the recipies out and stick them in my books....i'm obsessed with ALL recipies though, not just healthy ones hence all the blubber! lol

i love googling for healthy recipies though! Its great fun! :D

Oh my god i'm a loser! lol :D

oh lizz im glad im not the only one who soends time checking out recipies. i have 22 cook books and i sat the other night looking at ways to reduce carb levels of meals
i also get ww/sw mags and look at the recipies and i still bake for the family to get thier input on weather it tastes good or not, lol

Healthy cooking is definately something I'm going to get into post-CD so a bunch of recipies is definately something I need :D

I enjoy cooking, it's just I'm a fan of:

macaroni cheese
lasagne
enchiladas
creamy bread and butter pudding
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.

And big portions doesn't help...

enchilada's mmmmmmm
my brother in law makes his own from scratch, they taste delicious and are healthy ( if i only have the one ) hes spanish and grew up on them

There is nothing wrong with you still eating those foods Jim, just smaller portions and not all the time!
I am not planning on "dieting" forever, and know i will be able to one day have some apple crumble and custard....just not as much as i used to have, or as often!!!
xx

jim do you want me to ask him for the recipie? he says its not difficult to make, just takes a little time to assemble them. you can have one or 2 and a nice salad or something

There is nothing wrong with you still eating those foods Jim, just smaller portions and not all the time!
I am not planning on "dieting" forever, and know i will be able to one day have some apple crumble and custard....just not as much as i used to have, or as often!!!
xx

Yep, that's the key! Pre-CD it'd be a meal like that every night, or a takeaway...

I was thinking about Christmas the other day (already...) we'll be going to one of our parent's for a meal, not sure which yet, but of course there will be a gigantic spread on. Which I'm still going to enjoy but it'll be one yorkshire instead of three, sensible amount of meat instead of half a pig and half a turkey, a little christmas pud and *no seconds of either*! Sensible...

jim do you want me to ask him for the recipie? he says its not difficult to make, just takes a little time to assemble them. you can have one or 2 and a nice salad or something

Absolutely yes! That would be brilliant :D

I know the tortillas can be carby but this might fit in nicely with one of the steps.

Yep, that's the key! Pre-CD it'd be a meal like that every night, or a takeaway...

I was thinking about Christmas the other day (already...) we'll be going to one of our parent's for a meal, not sure which yet, but of course there will be a gigantic spread on. Which I'm still going to enjoy but it'll be one yorkshire instead of three, sensible amount of meat instead of half a pig and half a turkey, a little christmas pud and *no seconds of either*! Sensible...

oooh sod that, Christmas day is going to be my ONE and only day to allow myself to give in to those temptations! I will be having more veg than usual, but i already have a box of chocs that i plan to consume! POSH ones! :D
but i do this every year, plan to stuff my face and never manage it! lol I'm all talk and no stuffing! :D

x

the difference for me this year is that Christmas day will be ONE DAY and ONE DAY ONLY! i will not eat becuase its "christmas" for 2 weeks before and after like usual! lol

xx

Absolutely yes! That would be brilliant :D

I know the tortillas can be carby but this might fit in nicely with one of the steps.

ill collor him over the weekend and get the recipie off him
for low carb tortilla's try the lowcarb mega store, online site, they have lots of yummy low carb stuff

Back