Passed my goal within 24 weeks over 6 stone lost ! Pics included..............

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :gimi:

Weigh in today and I have smashed my original goal which was 11.3 when I started 24 weeks ago !

I just wanted to share as YOU can do it everyone, stick to plan, keep strong and it will happen. My new goal is 10.3 with 3 weeks till me wedding I wont get there but I will be under 10 before Xmas ! I am thrilled amazed and so so happy,

me 18 Aug 10st 13 ( 2012 ).jpg Me this morning, weight in size 12 jeans 10st 13 ( I never usually weigh in jeans lol )

cambridge week 1 to 19 5 st loss.jpg

Mixed pictures from along the way x x x

Attachments

• 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 407
WELL DONE YOU!!! bloody brilliant you are!!! :) :) just the story i need to read as i was close to reaching for a biscuit....

and im only day 2 :( ..it can be done im only 23 weeks and 5 days behind you lol xxx

WELL DONE YOU!!! bloody brilliant you are!!! :) :) just the story i need to read as i was close to reaching for a biscuit....

and im only day 2 :( ..it can be done im only 23 weeks and 5 days behind you lol xxx

I was the same at the start and never thought for one moment I would get as far as I have but the rewards are so rewarding and each time the scales go down I feel better and better. If you feel " fragile " as we often all do come on here and read the diary's or look at b4 and after pics ( they keep me going at times )
Have a bath, read a book, do anything but do not give in, You will feel fab soon and just think at Xmas when party season is in full swing you will look and feel great x x x

Wow! Fantastic! Congratulations! xx

WOW! You look fab congratulations! Just the inspiration I needed as i am struggling to get back on track after a holiday ! xx

Thanks everyone,

I have to confess ( as per my other posts and diary ) Ive had a strange week, 1st time I have cheated and never again. Thankfully the scales are now back to where they were and I'm feeling better already. Cheating just isn't worth it x x x

Amazing, well done. You must be so chuffed.

Wow, 24 weeks?! That is truly amazing, and incredibly inspirational! You look fantastic and that smile in the top picture says it all really - you should be very proud of yourself :)

Thanks everyone,
Its a great feeling and I have to confess no way did I think I would be over 6 stone lighter but the results speak for themselves. If we stick to plan the weight drops off !
I have another wedding dress fitting at Noon tomorrow ( Friday ) and its 10 days until my wedding. Had I not have done Cambridge I would be a fat unhappy bride dreading my honeymoon but I feel great, People tell me I look great and I am happier than I have been for years x x x

Bet u can't wait for the big day now! xx You will have to post u'r pics on here for everyone to see you are an inspiration to us all well done and enjoy your fitting tomorrow xxx

On my 3rd day, and wow what an amazing inspiration you are. I've got about 16 weeks until my holiday hope I can lose a good bit by then. You sure have given me hope, well done you look fab.

Back