Passport photos

marthacol1988

Gold Member
Right I know this is random.

I am travelling to America in June with my family and my passport photo that's only from last year I'm much heavier in the face.

Would it be a problem with me having lost weight? I mean they will still know its me only lighter?

I'm a little worried about this now

Any advice appreciated!

It stands to reason that people change over the 10 year span of a passport, so I doubt it will cause a problem. You may find they ask a couple of questions. When you go through passport control in the US you usually have to stare at a webcam type thing, potentially this could have facial recognition (I am guessing, I don't actually know), in which case you will be fine as your features will still have the same mapping.

It stands to reason that people change over the 10 year span of a passport, so I doubt it will cause a problem. You may find they ask a couple of questions. When you go through passport control in the US you usually have to stare at a webcam type thing, potentially this could have facial recognition (I am guessing, I don't actually know), in which case you will be fine as your features will still have the same mapping.

Thanks chlo! Uve put my mind at ease :) xx

Totally know where you're coming from... I have this photo for another 9 years...

image-2608332727.jpg

Back