pasta bake

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by blondie1987, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. blondie1987

blondie1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i so miss my pasta bakes, with the sauces in the jars. i want to make a syn free pasta bake as its a quick and easy meal with salad. Anyone got any nice recipes, xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just make up a Batchelors Pasta n Sauce with water, add mushrooms, peppers, courgettes, sweetcorn in a casserole bowl. Top with cheese and bake in a erally hot oven until cheese has melted.
    Not quite a pasta bake, but served with syn free chips is lovelly!

4. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

i missed pasta bake too but worked out they are usually between 25-30 syns per jar and if you reckon that it can serve 4-6 people i just use syns to enjoy some with a salad and make sure there are enough people around to eat the rest so im not tempted to have a huge portion, though i have stuck leftovers in the fridge and had it warmed up the day after for my dinner at work and it tasted ok

There is a recipe somewhere n the SW website in the archive for a pasta bake, im in work and cant get on it at the mo but will look later for you, think its less creamy though and just lots of roasted veg with pasta

5. blondie1987

blondie1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    i use passata with onion and garlic, with cooked pasta then fry light your red onion, courgette, mushrooms all mixed together, use bacon or Ham, hex B, stick in a dish, slice 3 baby bel lights HexA on top, grill till melted and enjoy!!
    For a couple of sins bang in some creme fraiche to make it creamier.

Use garlic and herps for taste. oops herbs I mean!!

You can also do the same with the pasta n sauce, add the veg and chopped bacon or ham, or chicken as a B choice!!

Hope this helps x

7. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    I parboil some pasta, mix in slices of synfree sausages/quorn sausages and then cover with beans, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20mins,
    Its divine!!

8. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh that sounds lovely - I may well have that for my tea tonight!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.