Pasta Carbonara....

alicimo

Hi everyone! I have just ordered my second batch from Exante, this time on the 'pick your own' as I hated the soups so much I refuse to touch them again!
Anyway I ordered 7 Pasta Carbonara to see what it's like... for someone living off cold shakes and bars it'd be nice to have something hot.
Does anyone who hate the soups like the carbonara? It seems to good to be true!

Don't like the soups or the pasta. Have only finally managed to get rid of the pasta frm my first box 3 mths later!! Still struggling with a few soup packs from the same box hehe, thankfully long use by date. Anyways everyone will say tastes vary, u try and c how u get along. 7 packs also not very many so hopefully not to disastrous if u don't like.

I hated the carbonara so much I got rid of mine but I do love the porridge and I have that for my tea, it is lovely with sweetener and you can add cinnamon too :)

I didn't like the soups or the pasta. I didn't like the pasta because it smelled of ham to me and I'm a vegetarian so that was so not appealing! Some people love the pasta! Hopefully you're one of those people!

I love the pasta, and I like the soups too. Everyone's tastes are so different, it's best to just see for yourself and not go by what others think. Also things you dont like now you might find you quite like later on. I didnt like the strawberry or banana shakes at all in the beginning but my tastes have changed and now I quite like them.

I actually like the carbonara. I've only tried the thai chicken soup which i wasn't keen on at all. I am pleasantly surprised by the vanilla and strawberry shakes though x

Can someone pls help me, I feel really stupid but I can't seem to start my own thread
I have over 50 posts and have set everything else up but can't start my own diary
Helpppppp

Can someone pls help me, I feel really stupid but I can't seem to start my own thread
I have over 50 posts and have set everything else up but can't start my own diary
Helpppppp

Oh I hope this helps, you go into Exante Diaries and there's a button at the top saying "start a new thread in Exante Diaries" and you should be on your way. :)

I ordered the shakes and bars bumper pack for my fist month then bought some porridge a week later to try it and I love it, add a little nutmeg and cinnoman and it feels like i have had a full meal. I did n't fancy the soup one little bit and will not be trying them. I am lucky i like all the bars and all the shakes so am good to go with another shakes and bars pack when i am running low.

Very excited, got my selection of different shakes and what not yesterday, couldn't wait to actually start on the shakes. As much as I like the porridge and carbonara, I really need a change. Vanilla shake this morning was great. Also, I put some in my coffee which was surprisingly nice. It tastes a bit like soy milk but I like it so that's a pleasant surprise. Although I don't mind black coffee, I find it a bit hard to stomach what with eating very little. So far, so good. Can't wait to try the other shakes now.

Glad your likes the vanilla shake!! I love all the shakes and finally got my chocolate ones delivered yesterday so I finally got a little chocolate fix lol =)

Hi bee!

Went to the drs yesterday and she thinks it's due to losing weight... Apparently because the tension on the tendon or ligament along my hips has changed so quickly it's trying to re adjust or something?? But she said to do the same thing as you and just keep taking an anti inflammatory til they get better and to take it easy on them!

I've got protein in my urine aswell so just waiting to find out about that as I could have a kidney infection! And with regards to my period she said it was probably just the implant and not to worry about it! I've been put on the pill aswell as having that implant in so we shall see what happens!! Lol

@ Chelly

Wow, you've got lots going on! I wonder whether the hip pain might be somewhat related to any issues with the kidneys. Never heard of the tendons having to re-align as it were. Learn something new every day I guess. Hope you find out soon whether you do have a kidney infection, don't want to take painkillers for the hips and inadvertently make it hard work on the kidneys.
Friend of mine had an implant out a couple of years ago and if I remember correctly, she was on a totm for like a month non stop. And then it just sort of went away. Hopefully it's only adjusting with you and will settle.

Lol I know I sound like a walking disaster don't I???? Lol

I've to phone on Monday and get the results so we shall see what happens lol!

Ps sorry for hijacking the thread haha

Back