PASTA CONFUSION please help :(

size102b

Banned
Hi Im Pasta confuzed :sigh:

When you get your pasta dry weight its so may points but when thats cooked the weight it is is more points than when it was dry,,,,,,,its thesame amount so :eek:
So Im worried now as its my 2nd weigh-in tomorrow had pasta 3 times last week so I havent had all my points this week incase,am worried any conclusions.
Basically dry weight x points that same dry weight cooked is xx points :confused:

thanx xx

PS how many points in 150g of cooked pasta in your opinion?xx

i weigh my pasta when cooked so my online tracker says 150g of cooked pasta is 2 points, its not alot mind as the pasta soacks up the water as it cooks

150g dry pasta is 5 points

i weigh my pasta when cooked so my online tracker says 150g of cooked pasta is 2 points, its not alot mind as the pasta soacks up the water as it cooks

150g dry pasta is 5 points

Ah thanks :eek: lol

OMG did you lose 4lbs tis week after lst weeks 3,what are you doing ,I want to copy you wqell bladdy done you .......shocked xxx

80g dry is 4pts , its still 4pts when it cooked.

150g dried pasta is 7.5 points cos pasta is 1 point per 20g. I always weigh mine before I cook it otherwise I would cook too much/little.

another weigh before I cook here person! Def for when It's just me eating lunch and everyone is out!! or I would do to much and think hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanx lol

Last night I weighed before cook and was shockeddddddddd Id been having double even though I weighed after?
Oh well best to know before a weigh-in xx

yeah always weigh before its cooked. same with potatoes, after its cooked it weighs less so looks like less points when really it isnt x

Was gutted I looked in the bottom of the saucepan and went :eek::cry: lol Poptatoes how much are they b4 cooking :confused: x

100g = 1pt

Or 250g baked pot 2 1/2 pt (I think because you would leave the skin on:confused:)

(edit doh but funny so leaving it on 50g would be 1/2pt haha)

I am still new to all this lol

Last edited:
Back