Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

pasta n sauces

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by abz, 27 March 2009 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

when i did this last time the batchelors pasta n sauces were free, or at least the cheese and brocolli and the maceroni cheese ones were. am i right in thinking they no longer are and if not what the syn value is?

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jade-h

jade-h Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(22.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World
    they are still free as long as you use just water and exclude the milk and butter

syn values are...
    bolognese - free
    carbonara - 1/2 syn
    cheese leek and ham - 1 syn
    chicken and mushroom - free
    chicken and roasted garlic - free
    creamy chicken and herb - free
    creamy tikka masala - free
    cheese and broccoli - free
    macoroni and cheese - 1 syn
    mushroom and wine - free
    tomato onion and herb - free

on green ofcourse :D

4. abz

abz Gold Member

i am dispatching OH to the shop :D even though i am still doing ww, the memories of them are yummy!! thinking of switching over on monday after wi...

abz xx

5. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    what are they like with just water?? do they taste the same?

6. abz

abz Gold Member

i used to make them just with water. they taste ok, not quite as creamy. i never added the butter or marge in any case... and never as much milk as they said...

abz xx

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i really enjoy them i have them each lunch time at work.

8. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I could quite easily live on Macaroni & Cheese.
    In fact, I think I have this past week!
    Tbh, not adding the milk makes very little difference in my opinion :)

9. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I don't like milk normally and have found that it is an easy way to get my A choices if I add milk to the packet mix...

10. abz

abz Gold Member

am having a mac and cheese and mashed potato now :D carb overload :D :D happy abi :D :D

abz xx

11. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been told that the Cross & Blackwell pasta in sauces are all free (when made with water only)....can anyone confirm this?

12. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    how do you do them at work? do you do them in a tupperware dish or big bowl?

13. abz

abz Gold Member

i make mine in a large cereal bowl but add more water half way through cooking so it doesn't go everywhere. has to be watched like a hawk though. if i remember to take a lunch box with me i just make it in that...

14. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah I just make mine in a large bowl :)

Abi, do you put the Mac & Cheese on the spud?
    I've never tried that!

15. abz

abz Gold Member

i've had it on a jacket potato. carb overload but it's lovely :)

with smash i only tried it for the first time last night and had it at the side and mixed as i liked. was scrummy :D

i'm off to make mine for lunch now :D

abz xx

16. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't think the Crosse and Blackwell ones are free.

17. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't know what they taste like, but most of the Crosse & Blackwell ones are free as well...

Crosse & Blackwell Pasta & Sauce, Carbonara, excluding milk & butter, dried 120g pack[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 22½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crosse & Blackwell Pasta & Sauce, Cheese & Broccoli, excluding milk & butter, dried 120g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 23 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green ½ Syn[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crosse & Blackwell Pasta & Sauce, Cheese, Leek & Ham, excluding milk & butter, dried 120g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 22½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crosse & Blackwell Pasta & Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom, excluding milk & butter, dried 120g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 22 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crosse & Blackwell Pasta & Sauce, Tomato, Onion & Herb, excluding milk & butter, dried 120g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][IMG]http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/syns/images/red.gif[/IMG][/FONT] Original 22 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=#ffffff][IMG]http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/syns/images/green.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]

[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]​
    [/FONT]​
    [/FONT]​
    [/FONT]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.