Pasta pasta and more Pasta

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Hi
I'm on week 1 of sw this week i seem to have eaten nothing but pasta and curry and lots of clementines, my wife dosnt like pasta or curry so I have been splitting each into three meals , i weigh in tomorrow but are concerned i'm having to much carbs.

Hiya
try not to worry about how much carbs and protein you are having unless you stop losing weight.
eat the food you enjoy(but do try to vary it up a bit) and make sure you have your super free and you will be fine.
i ate loads of pasta and spuds this week,really didn't feel I lost anything but was shocked that I had lost 5lbs .
good luck x

Have just had a bowl of spaghetti with grated cheese (HexA) and black pepper. Was always my favourite comfort food as a child but haven't eaten it in such a long time because 'cheese is fattening and carbs are bad' (or so I've been led to believe for so many years). I had been thinking about what to have for lunch and cheese spaghetti popped into my head. My initial thought was, oh, wouldn't it be lovely if I could have that, then I thought, hang on, if I use my Hex A for the cheese, why shouldn't I have it? So I did and oh boy, it was yummy!
I have eaten a lot of rice this week too. I weigh on Monday so I will wait and see if eating a lot of carbs makes a difference.

I'm another pasta/potato lover! Like others have said, unless it affects your weight loss I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you're having your speed food as well. Good luck with weigh in :)

I've tried cutting out pasta and spuds but it doesn't agree with me, it brings me out in a grump lol

As long as you are eating until you're satisfied then fill ya boots my lovely xx

I eat alot of pasta rice spaghetti potato and I have lost 20lb in 5 weeks dont think of the carbs just eat what you want in moderation as long as the 1/3 superfree is there dont worry and remember the more u eat yhe more u will lose xx

Back