1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Pasta quiche

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by StephC84, 2 March 2014 Social URL.

1. StephC84

StephC84 Well-Known Member

Evening guys - made myself a SW quiche with a packet of pasta and sauce - it's gorgeous and I've made enough for 3 days worth of lunches, but does anyone know how long it keeps in the fridge. Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. gleggers

gleggers Well-Known Member

I've kept it for a couple of days but no longer - my husband likes it too tho so it doesn't usually hang around for long! I have wondered before though if I was to make it in bulk would it freeze ok?

4. StephC84

Thanks gleggers - maybe I'll have a midnight snack later :) x

5. jessicamariesmith.1995

jessicamariesmith.1995 Well-Known Member

can i have the link for the recipe please that sounds so good!

6. StephC84

Hi Jessica - I got the recipe from a friend but you need...

1 packet batchelors pasta n sauce (I used cheese and broccoli)
    3 eggs
    Very low fat cottage cheese
    Whatever filling you want (I used ham, garlic, mushroom and onions)

Cook the pasta n sauce as per the packet instructions but substitute the milk for water. Let it cool slightly and then spread the pasta across the bottom of a flan tin.

In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and 3 / 4 tablespoons of cottage cheese together, stir in your filling and seasoning, pour into the flan tin and bake for about 35 / 40 mins until set and golden on top. I have a fan oven and set it to 180.

Hope this helps! X

7. jessicamariesmith.1995

jessicamariesmith.1995 Well-Known Member

Thank you!! Going to have to try this!!

8. pootle1

pootle1 Well-Known Member

:) sounds delicious xx