Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I thought i would give it a go, seeing as i don't usually eat the stuff... anyway!

Looked in the WW book and it's got for 75g, any pasta, 20g dried is 1 point... however, on the front of the pasta packet it's got "a serving of 75g when cooked contains... calories ... 270 and sats 0.2" ... When looking at this on the points finder i work it out to be 3.5 / 4 points? Little confused? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.93%)
    Diet:
    Reductil/Meridia and Xenical
    They always give weight of pasta by dry which to me is stupid b/c who weighs the pasta just for themselves? So I googled this" how many calories in cooked pasta?" and was successful. Good luck.

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i find it easier to weigh out pasta before cooking - i weigh out 160g (100 for OH, 60 for me) and give my OH a visibly bigger portion when cooked and it might not be wholly accurate but i've never had an issue with it x

5. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points

Ah right thank you! I weighed out 20g's today and according to WW book it's 1 point for 20g dried any kind of pasta, but when i worked it out from the packed it came to 4 points, so i pointed it 4 anyway to be on safe side! lol :) thank you xx

6. Princess of Pink

Princess of Pink New Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.97%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Smirky,

The calories on the packet are for 75g of dried pasta that has been cooked ~ the book gives the points of cooked pasta that weighs 75g (which is approx 20 grams dried pasta).

Hope this helped :eek:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.