1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pasta'n'Sauce quiche recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Caramelle, 11 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Caramelle

Caramelle Full Member

Hello everyone!

One of the ladies at my club makes this FABULOUS pasta'n'sauce quiche, apparently it is a well known. I'm wondering if any of you 'super' chefs' out there might know a good way of making this?

The rough context of it I think is mixing it up as it says on the packet, adding some veggies, peas, spring onions, tomatoes etc, adding a couple of beaten eggs, popping in the oven for however long and hey presto.

Could anyone hopefully shed a bit of light on the matter?

Many thanks from a hungry slimmer!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jeffreysdriver

jeffreysdriver Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I make it exactly the way you wrote it!! I use 3 eggs and in the oven 180c for about 35 mins! Chicken and mushroom variety is best imo!
  4. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

This sounds different! Can you keep it in the fridge afterwards or does it have to be eaten the same day as you make it?
  5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Your thread will end up getting moved to the recipe sub-forum but there is a lengthy thread there on the subject that will be helpful

According to the new SW rules this isn't syn free anymore if you use the P&S but many people do so as long as it doesn't affect your losses you should be okay.

And Jellibabe, yes you can eat it hot or cold so it is a good lunchtime option.
  6. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    do you have to use the cottage cheese like the other quiche, i have the pasta and sauce but not the cheese
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.