PATIENCE? ANYONE GOT ANY I CAN BORROW? buy? LOL!!

Rod the Bass

The Outlaw Torn
is anyone as impatient as me? I have been steadily losing for almost 8 weeks (2st 2lbs gone) and I have just under 4st to go

I love this site, the help and encouragement and especially the success stories and the before and afters

I used to have no willpower and a bit of patience, I now appear to have oodles of willpower and no patience at all!!!

My results are steady and averaged out = approx 3.75lb per week

I have no wish to increase this rate but I am becoming SO impatient, what have others done to keep their impatience under control?

I am like a caged lion most of the time and it's all I can do to not stamp my feet every half hour. I know i can do it. I think I can maintain it.

I just want it DONE!!!!!!!! HELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

What a great complaint! Enjoy the journey, you are doing great - think of all you are learning and enjoy the changes!

enjoy the changes! yep thats a good one!

two notches on the belt so far....

cheers

Thats so good to lose that much already. I lost over 4 stones last year and that was healthy eating, swimming every day and walking 2 or 3 miles in the evenings and that took me about 6 months. But gave up as ....been trying to think why i gave up actually but cant think of an honest reason apart from laziness.
I realize that i have to do it moderation. So your 3.75lb a week is blooming good mate.

i get imatient int he way that I dont know if I will ever get to my goal weight. I have lapsed so many times that I kind of expect myself to fail.

Thats so good to lose that much already. I lost over 4 stones last year and that was healthy eating, swimming every day and walking 2 or 3 miles in the evenings and that took me about 6 months. But gave up as ....been trying to think why i gave up actually but cant think of an honest reason apart from laziness.
I realize that i have to do it moderation. So your 3.75lb a week is blooming good mate.

cheers, i would like to encourage you to just have a think about ALL the times you have wished you were smaller. ALL those times.

I've been overweight for around 3/4 of my life, it's not stopped me doing anything I ever wanted to do, I have had plenty of girlfriends, travelled, good jobs, loads of frends and now a wonderful partner and three amazing children

But! I've never had a day (I don't think), when I didn't wish I had a better image to show the world. Generally people don't tend to care about the effect on themselves their weight is having. maybe if you gave some thought to how people would feel without you around, you may find the spur you need to crack on. I hope so, because being on here means you want it. You now have to want it badly.

I now, finally, at 41 years old, want it badly. And I am damn well gonna have it.

I wish you every success with your quest

i get imatient int he way that I dont know if I will ever get to my goal weight. I have lapsed so many times that I kind of expect myself to fail.

failure is not an option

this is the hardest journey you can take, but also the most rewarding - inner peace of mind, health and satisfaction of a job well done.

come on, you CAN do it

Back