Paul McKenna hypnotic gastric band

Dolly1971

Anyone else got this, just ordered it, read some great stories, I know it's not in connection with a diet but if it helps you feel full and not hungry and stops cravings, then it's worth it, only paid £9.

Not tried this but did try gastric band hynotherapy. Pants!

That's a shame I think it is hit or miss with everyone, all depends if you are susceptible, which I usually am lol x

I used hypnosis to stop smoking years ago and it worked. Obviously my desire for food is greater than nicotine!

Miss Miff has a thread on here - she's done amazing with this. I got "I can make you thin" - and it seems to be giving that little extra nudge I needed. Got up before the alarm to do kettlebells this morning and walked the dog - normally hit snooze at least 3 times. Eating mindfully is a great habit to learn anyway & the one I need to practise more.
I did a gastric band hypno about 4 years ago and absolutely nothing happened! I think you need to be ready to change, it can't make you do something you don't want to do.

Well def in the zone at moment to change, never been this focused since stopped smoking. Hope it comes tomorrow.

Back