1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Mckenna Livingtv

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Principessa N, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

His new show, i can make you thin was on living today, Did anyone watch it? was it good?
    I have his cd's but i must admit i fall asleep before the stuff starts which can't be good,
    But is craving buster worked a treat,
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

awww I forgot that was on but I suppose since it was on living they will repeat it ! and I will catch it at some point

I have wanted the CD's for ages but everytime i rustle up enough cash to buy them another bill comes in! maybe we could ask him to hypnotise the folks at british gas and N Power so they give away their gas & electric for free then we could all afford his CD's lol
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    I got mine cheap off ebay. Must dig it out again.
  5. lucylindley88

lucylindley88 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hi guys - i've just set my sky plus to record it tonight on living at 8pm :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.