paulas diary

hi everyone im going to do cd for a few weeks as surgeon has told me i need to get this weight off cause of my back.Im in alot of pain and need to go to oz with my back the best i can xxCan i cum back and c u all xx:cry:

Replied to your other thread, but as I said, you'd better come back missy and if you've got the time we want daily visits! Want to hear all about CD and Oz and life in general really :)
xx

Dont go Paula.....:cry:We will miss you. You had such a great week last week, is your surgeon not happy with that?
The losses are huge with CD but ww boards wont be the same without you! All the best love with CD, pop in and let us know how its going.

:wave_cry:
Ax

Hi Paula, When you get to OZ get this site up and running girl and keep posting , so you are going to start CD again , when are you thinking of RE-starting Paula , you did so well this week with your loss too

hi missleo ,im starting tommorrow.Im really concerned about my back.Ive been walking every day but its still stopping me in me tracks.Im still gonna come on here cause youve all been lovely.Have you decided what your gonna do ?

Hi Paula
Well i've had to pay out so much money this week that i know i can't do CD my sons trip and uniform has really set me back , so i'm back with slim fast and a light meal i'd say 800 cals a day . Taking my daughter today to see tweenies on stage shortly . How did you find CD when you last was on it Paula ?

Oh yes Hey Hey are you ready to play come and join the Tweenies hehe . Your friends give you a hard time , in what way are they negative about the diet ?

I posted on your other thread, but wish you all the best with CD. More importantly, keep posting and let us know how you are getting on hun xx

we're gonna miss you hun, come back and see us and let us know how you get on, i wish you all the luck x

thanks guys,my friends give me grieve because they want me to party eat and drink all weekend.Ive spoke to me mate this morning she said i was gonna invite you over but your on that bloody stupid diet again xx

Huh ... I think they are not thinking that you are not that haapy with your weight and your back hurts... they just want you to go out and have a good time , I guess being on Cd stops you totaly but its not long term . That diet CD will speed up time . Its very hard i know . Just got back from St albans , Daughter loved the show , next show is 23 sept sooty's magic castle over at the radlett centre . So there was no nursery for her today as she was there today . I know Paula book up some shows at least thats ok on CD , i love seeing shows , might book one for us Adults soon . Had the Elvis night sunday that was good .

Back