• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

pay in advance for class???

Alyce

Is it possible to pay a month in advance at class??

I'm hopless with money - being that i put everything on my card and hardly draw cash out - if i was to pay 4 weeks upfront do you think it would be a problem?

Saves me from turning up to class with no cash on me again !!!! :giggle:

A X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
They offer count down systems which saves you money in the long run.

6 weeks for the price of 5 OR

12 weeks for the price of 10

xxx

squiddie

Starting Again!
S: 27st9lb C: 23st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 3st11lb(13.7%)
As Sticky says, there are countdown's avalible, but if you talk to your consultant s/he might let you pay a month in advance, but 6 weeks for the price of 5 is probably a better deal.

Alyce

aww thank you both :) x

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
S: 103.19kg C: 100.47kg G: 92.53kg BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2.7kg(2.64%)
I do 12 for 10, as i never have any cash! they tell you when it's running out as well. Just so you know if you do a countdown and are on holiday it still charges you! It encourages me to go as i've already coughed up!

Berryred

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
have just paid out for the 12 week class, but gave her my holiday dates and it rolls past them (IYSWIM)

I am hopeless too! I get £10 for class and it's gone:eek: with the day

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
I do 12 for 10, as i never have any cash! they tell you when it's running out as well. Just so you know if you do a countdown and are on holiday it still charges you! It encourages me to go as i've already coughed up!
I thought if you pre-told them about holidays they used one of your allowed 6 weeks? I hope so, I was told that and I just got a 12 week CD!!! Hehe xxx

jaylou

Gold Member
Yep, you must pre book your hols when you buy a countdown, even more so if you are on the electronic system.
If you pre book them then the weeks carry on, if you take an impromptu week then you lose a week from your countdown.