Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

PCOS and Exante Diet

Discussion in 'PCOS' started by leanne 777, 23 September 2011 Social URL.

1. leanne 777

leanne 777 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.19%)
    Diet:
    slimming worl
    hello thought i start a diery on here about my journey.I am 23 years old, 5ft 3lb and currently weight 14st8lb, hoping to weight 9st. I started the exante diet just over 3 weeks ago. I have lost 8lb up 2 nw and thats with me not being 100% either, im hopin by 1st october (8days away) to lose another 6lb. Im hoping in the long run losing the weight will help with all the other embarrasing problems. I suffer from hair on on my face and have to shave everyday. Me and my partner get married june coming and i hoping to have lost most of the weight i want and have this hair gone. I also bought the vaque(not sure thats how u spell it) from internet(cheaper that doctors) and started using it bout 3 weeks ago aswell. Ur ment to use it mornng and night but im quite forget full iv done it about half the time twice a day an the other times at least once a day. i believe the hair as slowed down a little but iv heard it takes 6-8 weeks to see the proper results. My biggest hate is the shadow i have under my kneck, i wot have pictures taken because of it. Iv payed for a photographer and dont want to be avoiding him on my own wedding day i want to enjoy looking at my pictures with people and not hiing my album away. Iv tryed laser treatment i ad 7 treatments and didnt do a thing for me. so im hoping that doin the diet, losing all the extra weight and using the cream both work to get me were i want to be and if i lose enough weight that my pcos is cured and i wont need the cream after that.
    Iv got a 2year old boy and didnt have any problems concieving him as i fell pregnant but ad a missed pregnancy at only 5 weeks and the tryed for my son an was preg in 3 months which is average for gettin preg, but after my wedding next year im coming off my pill to try for another and really hope i have no problems concieving. By the way i am also on diannet that asnt helped either.
    sorry so long winded.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leanne 777

leanne 777 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.19%)
    Diet:
    slimming worl
    Well iv got 1 week till my fiances birthday meal and would love to see a 13 on the scales instead of 14st so im planning on being 100% from 2day till next saturday evening and really want to lose 10lb, i no it sounds alot for a week but hope because iv been on the diet for 3weeks but iv not ad 1 week of being 100% that ill manage it. Im also starting the gym on monday and hope it help if i go there at least 1hr a day till then to get them extra lbs off. Iv got a dress from cataloge aswell and it fits but little snug so if i get them lbs off ill b able to wear it for the night out.

4. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Good luck Leanne. Looks as though you are doing really well so far. I also have pcos - I have an 11yr old son ( pregnancy wasn't planned and i was 14 stone at the time) I have since put on 8stone over the years due to underactive thyroid, pcos and over eating. I fell pregnant again 3 years ago (after I had lost 3.5 stone on CD) but unfortunately lost it at 12 weeks. I have been trying to loose weight ever since but not really getting anywhere. Good luck with this week - Hope it goes ok at the gym :)

5. leanne 777

leanne 777 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.19%)
    Diet:
    slimming worl
    Thank you for ur support

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.