PCOS and Exante Diet

leanne 777

hello thought i start a diery on here about my journey.I am 23 years old, 5ft 3lb and currently weight 14st8lb, hoping to weight 9st. I started the exante diet just over 3 weeks ago. I have lost 8lb up 2 nw and thats with me not being 100% either, im hopin by 1st october (8days away) to lose another 6lb. Im hoping in the long run losing the weight will help with all the other embarrasing problems. I suffer from hair on on my face and have to shave everyday. Me and my partner get married june coming and i hoping to have lost most of the weight i want and have this hair gone. I also bought the vaque(not sure thats how u spell it) from internet(cheaper that doctors) and started using it bout 3 weeks ago aswell. Ur ment to use it mornng and night but im quite forget full iv done it about half the time twice a day an the other times at least once a day. i believe the hair as slowed down a little but iv heard it takes 6-8 weeks to see the proper results. My biggest hate is the shadow i have under my kneck, i wot have pictures taken because of it. Iv payed for a photographer and dont want to be avoiding him on my own wedding day i want to enjoy looking at my pictures with people and not hiing my album away. Iv tryed laser treatment i ad 7 treatments and didnt do a thing for me. so im hoping that doin the diet, losing all the extra weight and using the cream both work to get me were i want to be and if i lose enough weight that my pcos is cured and i wont need the cream after that.
Iv got a 2year old boy and didnt have any problems concieving him as i fell pregnant but ad a missed pregnancy at only 5 weeks and the tryed for my son an was preg in 3 months which is average for gettin preg, but after my wedding next year im coming off my pill to try for another and really hope i have no problems concieving. By the way i am also on diannet that asnt helped either.
sorry so long winded.

Well iv got 1 week till my fiances birthday meal and would love to see a 13 on the scales instead of 14st so im planning on being 100% from 2day till next saturday evening and really want to lose 10lb, i no it sounds alot for a week but hope because iv been on the diet for 3weeks but iv not ad 1 week of being 100% that ill manage it. Im also starting the gym on monday and hope it help if i go there at least 1hr a day till then to get them extra lbs off. Iv got a dress from cataloge aswell and it fits but little snug so if i get them lbs off ill b able to wear it for the night out.

Good luck Leanne. Looks as though you are doing really well so far. I also have pcos - I have an 11yr old son ( pregnancy wasn't planned and i was 14 stone at the time) I have since put on 8stone over the years due to underactive thyroid, pcos and over eating. I fell pregnant again 3 years ago (after I had lost 3.5 stone on CD) but unfortunately lost it at 12 weeks. I have been trying to loose weight ever since but not really getting anywhere. Good luck with this week - Hope it goes ok at the gym :)

Thank you for ur support

Back