1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

PCOS Sufferers ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by amethyst, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I seen a post about this, and i already replied then wanted to ask other people who suffered with this some questions.. so thought i would start my own thread!

I to suffer with this and have done for about 9 years (even though i managed to get pregnant 3 half years ago, after being told i would need ivf).

I not had my testosterone checked for about 2 years now, last tests were fine! I was normal! But i don't feel it now!

Weight is so slow to come off, i am getting so many boils, periods are all over the place again (could be the implant), and hair round my mouth is coming back dark (i am fair), i am also finding the hair on my tummy to be thick and dark, and find that immac does not remove it anymore ?

Does anyone else suffer with simular? :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mel1981

Mel1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi, hun have sent you a pm :)
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.