Extra Easy Pcos ?

Soha omer

Hi all :) hope all is well x I'm about to join slimming world again today !! Was just worndring if any one have pcos? And has done slimming world ? Could advise me with any thing ??

Hello,

I don't have PCOS but I would expect that you would have no problems following the extra easy plan on slimming world.

The only thing you may want to consider is the glycaemic index of food i.e. making sure you use basmati rice instead of plain white, granary bread instead of white/brown. Just google it to read about it.

However the principles of weight loss on extra easy should still be relevant and give you a good weight loss.

Give it a go and good luck x

I dont think you will have any problems pcos affects alot of people it may make weight loss slightly slower but you know what slow and steady wins the race. Good luck huni im very impressed with ee after being a red/green girl xx

I have pcos and it really hasnt affected my losses. My body was slow on the uptake with losing weight for the first 2 weeks but once it kicked in there was no stopping it coming off. Im only 1 lb away from 3.5 stone in 16 weeks. The only weeks it does slow down is for my time of the month, with all the water retention, but the following week is always a good loss and it carries on but everyone is different so I can only tell you how its been for me.

Hi soher

I've only been doing SW for 4 weeks and have been doing red days only. It's taken me some time to adjust from toast and sandwiches every day. I don't think PCOSers do well with lots of carbs (even though I love them!) So long term I think high protein, lower carbs is the healthiest way for me. Good luck :)

Siggy74 that's amazing xxx well today wasn't to bad acully x
Oceanspirit : I agree with yu x a lot of carbs don't do good for me !! Tbh I hate fish ! And then I get sick of chicken :/
Wht would yu have on a tipecal day ?

Hi soher

Today was a funny day because I didn't have much in so a lot of eggs!
B: SW omelette made of veggies, cottage cheese and egg (not the best thing I've eaten)
L: small amount of last night's dinner - paprika chicken with veg
D: another omelette with veggies, eggs and cheddar. Plus baked potato - yum :)
Snacks: fruit, milky coffee, ryvitas with light spread

Back