ProPoints Pearls ww diary

pearlypops

Hello all,

I joined weight watchers on Monday (4/3/2013) and have chosen to do the online only this time around (use to do monthly pass over a year ago) only done weight watchers before for literally a few weeks, done it with a friends and in all honesty my head wasn't completly in it at all. Never tracked, found it really hard to point things so gave up at the 1 at hurdle :( well this time I'm back and am looking to stick to it 100%! I weighed myself on Sunday night and weighed in at 13st 3lb, I'm 5foot 2 so am considered heavily overweight :( anyway, I'm really hoping to be happier with my body by summer (lets hope it's not just wishful thinking)! So my daily points is 28 and 49 weekly. Since Monday I've worked quite well fitting in my 28 points and have gone between 2-4 of my weekly points, on a daily basis. I've been naughty and weighed myself today (yes I no weekly is suggested) :( but was pleased to see my weight is 12s 10lb! I'm aware that this is a good number probally due to water weight I believe but am so happy to see a loss never the less :) soooo, I'm looking Foward to reading and sharing stories on my journey with weigh watchers, especially as I won't be attending meetings, will be lovely to share tips etc with fellow weight watcher participaters on here :) good luck everyone and hope to speak soon
Pearl

So today's Mother's Day, and what a great start to the day it's been! Because I joined online on a Sunday my online weight tracker "prompted" me to enter my 1st weeks weight...and after logging it it, I have lost 8lb since starting! :) am sooo happy to see such a great number and wen recieveing my 1st star for reaching my 1st goal :) defo a inspiration to carry on!
Am happy that I didn't recieve no chocs today, as the family no how hard I'm trying, so instead got some weight waters cake bars :) lol which I look forward to delving into a bit later on.
Good luck everyone and hope u get the numbers ur looking for! Mwah!
Pearl

So it's over a week in, and although I've stuck to it brilliantly I am starting to find myself wanting to "snack" but not just snack, snack on BAD things! :( the problems is, I have had my chocolate curly wurly to try to curb the sweet crave I have, but it hasn't done the job at all! I just want more!! :( I'm gona stay strong and not give in but I'm sooo worried that eventually the cravings will get the better of me..eeek!

On a better note, I've decided to go for an hours swim tomorow, (not that I will b able to swim for an hour being quite a heavy smoker)! But never the less gona try. My muscles and body is quite shaky after all the cardio and toning exercising I've been doing so hoping a nice weightless swim will do me nicely :)

Itching to jump on those scales but I've told myself I want to try my best and just weigh weekly, so that means my nx weigh in will b Sunday, lets see if I can hold on that long! Lol

Back