Peckish!! Yikes

fattygirl

Hi everyone,

It's so late and all I want to do is binge luckily I don't have anything bad in the house!! Trying to force myself to sleep but can't even do that either!! Just thought I'd rant. To be honest been crap last few days and decided to get back on track today and haven't caved in just hoping il just fall asleep and it will be day 2!!

Weighed myself today and I'm 1lb up but that's not bad considering I've had pizza, desserts, biscuits and nandos over the last week! Mind you I've been mad busy at work so I guess i must have burnt some calories for it not to have such a bad effect in me!! I know that if I don't get back on il regret it and il probably gain all 16lbs back so I'm giving myself a good talking to and focusing again. Xxx

Urggghhhh. I hate that feeling. And not being able to sleep. Whenever I'm feeling like throwing in the towel I try and ask myself how much I really want to be slim? And, at the moment, go online and buy a treat instead of the food!

how are you feeling now?

Ok I guess I've been on annual leave for the last week so less busy than normal and that's probably why I just wanna eat loads of crap....lol
At my mums now about to order a pizza!! Omg!!! Freakish out gonna try and control my urges...lol

How are you getting on? X

Urggghhhh. I hate that feeling. And not being able to sleep. Whenever I'm feeling like throwing in the towel I try and ask myself how much I really want to be slim? And, at the moment, go online and buy a treat instead of the food! how are you feeling now?

I've got to stop buying online as a distraction as I've spent hundreds since being on my diet plan. Maybe after I've lost weight and got to goal I should start a new plan and call it LPS (Low Pound Spending) see how much it can gain in a few months :p

Hi ladies, I can't even put it down to weekends because I do shift work it's just days off full stop....lol I've got a new Wii exercise game to distract me and any lie I love it and it has helped.

I'm part of the December challenge to lose 14lbs so I'm determined just got to get back in the zone and drink atleast 3 litres a day.

I'm back to work tomorrow after being on annual leave the past week.....eeeerrrggghhhmmm about that don't ask....lol you can guess what happened the good thing is I haven't put anything on I'm stool 16lbs down. Don't know how that's happened.

Anyhow Thursday will 6 weeks on plan actually 5 weeks since I've been crap this week. 16lns down ain't bad but I wanted to hit 21lbs we will see my new weigh-in day is sat so I've got 6 days to play catchup!

I get the online shopping thing I spend hours looking at stuff I don't buy anything because I'm so convinced it will be a waste of money because nothing will fit in a couple of weeks time...lol

Good luck ladies and I'm on a mission!! Xx

It's not just clothes I buy. I buy pretty much everything online. This last month I've bought an Airfryer, some tablets, a pair of jeans, slim rice, spoons, cables, peanut butter, blender, ketosis strips, phone cover, glow in the dark paint, glitter, a writing book, ink cartridges, a Parker pen, books, a necklace, 9 earrings, an eyebrow bar. Wow, now I look at that list I wonder how much if that stuff I actually needed.

It's not just clothes I buy. I buy pretty much everything online. This last month I've bought an Airfryer, some tablets, a pair of jeans, slim rice, spoons, cables, peanut butter, blender, ketosis strips, phone cover, glow in the dark paint, glitter, a writing book, ink cartridges, a Parker pen, books, a necklace, 9 earrings, an eyebrow bar. Wow, now I look at that list I wonder how much if that stuff I actually needed.

OMG!! That's a lot of stuff Hun!!....I thought I loved to shop...lol stop right now before you have no more money left to buy any food packs..lol x

Back