PeePeePee

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Its my second time round, and I had forgotten about what all this peeing is like :sigh: Though I cant complain, all this peeing is a sign of getting rid of all this fat!!!

It's not so much the peeing but the FREEZIN COLD dam it!! I had forgoten just how cold you get and last time i did LT it was the middle of summer so i'm sure i'm feelin it more now xx

Yeah I know about the cold, but that just means more cuddling up :D So I dont mind lol

Get some socks on you and snuggle up on the sofa with a duvet, that should do the trick honey!

a hot bath is good :) And OH deffo won't want to come near when ketosis breath kicks in. My hubby said he can't wait til its over as he is sick of the minging breath :jelous:

the peeing is quite annoying at times but well worth it lol

It gets annoying, been to the cinema and to the theatre a few times each and I tell ya its tough going and have always had to leave to do my tinkle!!!

Laura, quick question.. how'd refeed go for you? amazing loss just want to see how u found coming off it?

Refeed was tough, I was afraid to eat in case I put weight back on, but that only lasted about 2 weeks, the refeed menu is very good, and its strange tasting things again, I know for me some of my taste buds had changed, not many, but I liked things I hadnt before. Take it slow and easy! Raw carrott is amazing lol

Refeed was tough, I was afraid to eat in case I put weight back on, but that only lasted about 2 weeks, the refeed menu is very good, and its strange tasting things again, I know for me some of my taste buds had changed, not many, but I liked things I hadnt before. Take it slow and easy! Raw carrott is amazing lol

good stuff... sooo did u maintain? Im scared sh*tless of coming off!!!

I get really cold too, and my dp is the same I can't cuddle up to him for my ketosis breath! :( I love peeing all the time. I run up the stairs now - a few weeks ago I crawled up them!

Oh and I just got back from the cinema, asked for a seat right at the end cos I knew I would need to visit the ladies on mre than 1 occasion, so popped to the loo and bought another bottle of water on my way back in! go me! I would normally pop out for popcorn!

Back