• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Peeps on Exante

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
S: 20st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 5st8lb(27.37%)

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Yay!! :D :D lol I only discovered the joys of the vanilla flavour on Sunday and now can't stop choosing it over all of the others :eek:

Trixie Firecracker

A Work In Progress
G: 9st4lb
Hey Cherry Rocks!

(Love your name & the shoes!! Gorge!)

Yup, I'm doing Exante too, shakes are OK.. I'm resisting using any sweeteners though so I don't affect my weight loss.. so here's hoping!

Didn't think I would but I'm loving the soups now, I actually look forward to them!

So much nicer than the Lipotrim soup!

S: 12st6lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 0st7lb(4.02%)
hi all
my hubby has started exante, he was on lipotrim last year but wanted a change.
WELL im shocked !!!! ive tried a sip of all soups LUSH....vanilla shake just like ice-cream...he said choc shake not to hot, but i told him 2 try with the sweetner.
BARS they are so tasty,dont no if its because im not eating but i love all of exante.
I am using my LT shakes that i already had or i would of tried this aswell.
Not sure about weight loss as yet as he only started last sat.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Yup the choc shake is pretty rank lol!

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
S: 20st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 5st8lb(27.37%)
I love the soups they are sooooo nice apart from when I mix em with a spoon and they go abit lumpy. My fave is the Tomato & Basil whiiiich wasn't in my original order,how rude they forgot it,luckily I counted all my shakes in the box....my Sweetener so far hasnt slowed my weight loss down..although me eating may have lol :d

S: 18st10lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 4st10lb(25.19%)
I love the soups they are sooooo nice apart from when I mix em with a spoon and they go abit lumpy. My fave is the Tomato & Basil whiiiich wasn't in my original order,how rude they forgot it,luckily I counted all my shakes in the box....my Sweetener so far hasnt slowed my weight loss down..although me eating may have lol :d
I love your shoes too ! but we're not in Kansas anymore !

I use a little battery operated milk forther, it's fab quick easy and very portable and easy to clean.Here's a link to where you can buy various ones, Ikea do one for £1.82, you've got to love the Swedish, just don't pick up any Dime bars whilst you are there.

Amazon.co.uk: milk frother

S: 12st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 0st9lb(5.36%)
I love your shoes too ! but we're not in Kansas anymore !

I use a little battery operated milk forther, it's fab quick easy and very portable and easy to clean.Here's a link to where you can buy various ones, Ikea do one for £1.82, you've got to love the Swedish, just don't pick up any Dime bars whilst you are there.

Amazon.co.uk: milk frother
Brilliant advice about the milk frother - Ikea have reduced the price of their one to 97p!
I wanted to thank you Tummy Tamer, but I can't work out how to do it the fancy way, I'll have to type it instead!

S: 18st10lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 4st10lb(25.19%)
Brilliant advice about the milk frother - Ikea have reduced the price of their one to 97p!
I wanted to thank you Tummy Tamer, but I can't work out how to do it the fancy way, I'll have to type it instead!
You are welcome , just for info , you can click the thumbs up thanks icon in the bottom right hand corner of your message. I think that's how you do it anyway.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
SlimFast 3
Introductions 3
Exante 7
Exante 8