Peeved Off With Myself

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by kenshin112, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    me being the sap i am, went and ate something when i was around my cousins house, i didnt need this dip, will be back on the ball tomorrow, but ive let myself down hard :cry:any wise words would be appreicated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya, weve all been there. dont beat yourself up. drink plenty of water and you will be back in ketosis in no time. new day tomorrow, what did u eat?

becky x

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Its not the end of the world hun, it happens, just put it behind you, forget it, and start afresh tomorrow. Don't let it undo all the good work you've done x x x

5. kenshin112

Diet:
    Total Solution
    hey :) i had lamb, i feel so blehhhh now, ive been drinking water all day and am as we speak, tomorrow i will be on the ball, my mind just went blank at my cousins i dont know, but ill be on the ball for sure tomorrow :)

6. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    What's done is done now, just remember how bad your feeling now and it might just stop you being tempted again. Don't beat yourself up over it

7. kenshin112

Diet:
    Total Solution
    thanks buddy :) nah never again i feel so bloated and feel rather blehhhh

8. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Kenshin honestly don't even think about it - the more you beat yourself up over it the more down it will make you and you'll possibly then go on to eat something else - bit of a vicious circle.

It happened, it's done with and you know not to do it again .... just move on from it ---- hopefully it won't even register.

9. kenshin112

Diet:
    Total Solution
    hey katie thanks for that
    yeah im having a much better day now :) went off to play footy with the lads :) i forgotten all bout yesterday and the blip :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.