Peeved Off With Myself

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
me being the sap i am, went and ate something when i was around my cousins house, i didnt need this dip, will be back on the ball tomorrow, but ive let myself down hard :cry:any wise words would be appreicated :)

Hiya, weve all been there. dont beat yourself up. drink plenty of water and you will be back in ketosis in no time. new day tomorrow, what did u eat?

becky x

Its not the end of the world hun, it happens, just put it behind you, forget it, and start afresh tomorrow. Don't let it undo all the good work you've done x x x

hey :) i had lamb, i feel so blehhhh now, ive been drinking water all day and am as we speak, tomorrow i will be on the ball, my mind just went blank at my cousins i dont know, but ill be on the ball for sure tomorrow :)

What's done is done now, just remember how bad your feeling now and it might just stop you being tempted again. Don't beat yourself up over it

What's done is done now, just remember how bad your feeling now and it might just stop you being tempted again. Don't beat yourself up over it

thanks buddy :) nah never again i feel so bloated and feel rather blehhhh

Kenshin honestly don't even think about it - the more you beat yourself up over it the more down it will make you and you'll possibly then go on to eat something else - bit of a vicious circle.

It happened, it's done with and you know not to do it again .... just move on from it ---- hopefully it won't even register.

hey katie thanks for that
yeah im having a much better day now :) went off to play footy with the lads :) i forgotten all bout yesterday and the blip :)

Back