Peggie's Week 3 Weigh In

Peggie

Another 3lbs gone this week - getting there slow but sure.

OH lost 7lbs making his total 1.5 stone in 3 weeks :party0049:

well done peggie to u and ur OH!!
u guys are doing really well! and i guess u 2 support each other along the way which is really good its nice to have that extra support at home!:)
at the start my housemate kept teasing me with food he knew i couldnt have, but i am over it now, i am determined to see this thru!!
congrats again hun
xx

Well done Peggie and you are right, it all adds up. If you have a look at most people's weekly losses they are often around the 3lb mark, so you're on target. xxx

well done to both of you great loses. xx

Peggie that is great news :D congrats to you both x

well done both of yas, roll on next week :)

Well done Peggie and OH and thanks for the advice yesterday, I've adopted the mantra 'slow and steady wins the race'!

Another 3lbs gone this week - getting there slow but sure.

OH lost 7lbs making his total 1.5 stone in 3 weeks :party0049:
Thats great keep it up. I have posted a number of times please dont think I'm not replying to any post I still haven't got the hand of this site . how do you manage have your post on the the place when you log on? I'm so lost :eek:

Thats great keep it up. I have posted a number of times please dont think I'm not replying to any post I still haven't got the hand of this site . how do you manage have your post on the the place when you log on? I'm so lost :eek:

well done Peggy - you go girl - another 3lb next week and it'll be a stone gone!

Jillian - it gets easier the more you post. you can look up your own posts and others by clicking on "Search Threads" and putting either your name in or someone else's if you've contributed. Keep posting!! How's your loss going?

Back